Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV nose cone cam for inspire 1
3596 4 2015-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colonel Angus
Second Officer

United States

DSLR just released this new mod for the inspire hit link.
Feel free to share your thoughts.. Personally its a little costly IMO
OSD looks a little funky to get use to as well.

Things that make yah go hmmmmm.

http://www.dslrpros.com/buy-serv ... 3795881&lang=en
2015-3-11
Use props
UM305
lvl.4

United States

High risk  inversion...means add  almost 900 bucks (taxes H&S) just for  this  "200 usd upgrade" in special if  many problems still unsolved...firmware, spare parts (Bermuda triangle) GPS signal,app,etc..etc..
2015-3-11
Use props
Colonel Angus
Second Officer

United States

UM305 Posted at 2015-3-12 13:26
High risk  inversion...means add  almost 900 bucks (taxes H&S) just for  this  "200 usd upgrade" in  ...

Such valid points, it hasn't been that smooth to date to trust this application just yet .
I as well am not a fan of playing with firmware Voo Doo..

I as well as many others  would like to see a follow mode before this mod.

2015-3-11
Use props
SkySight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

I completely agree with a follow mode. We all don't have an extra person available to run a camera for us and doing that while flying is pretty difficult.
2015-3-11
Use props
magpiemike
lvl.1

United States

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I'm new to drones and want to use them on my corporate video shoots.  It strikes me that the Inspire 1 needs a FPV to round it out.  But it should be integrated into the tablet app.  More specifically retain the present operating system but add a PIP that allows the pilot to see the camera operators shot. That picture in picture should have a quick key or stroke to allow it to swap to full frame or postage stamp size--with all the pertinent control overlays.  I really don't want to install a third party package with its own control array.  How about it DJI?  
2015-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules