Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
latest DJI Go App for iOS... can't login...
4690 13 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans22aa3cea
First Officer
Flight distance : 558173 ft
Italy

Hello everyone,

as in subject, I can't login anymore, after the latest version of the App has been installed.
Does anyone has the same problem? How can I fix it? I could simply delete and reinstall, but I would loose the latest flight I didn't sync yet... I feel like I'm in a pickle
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

What is the error message? Please post a pic for better assistance.
2017-6-5
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

If you made an update for the Go app then you don´t need to log in again,if i´m not wrong. What message is popping up if you want to sync your flights?
2017-6-5
Use props
fans22aa3cea
First Officer
Italy

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-6-5 00:58
What is the error message? Please post a pic for better assistance.

the message appears when I tap on the forum section, telling me it couldn't logon. trying to login again by tapping "login" on the left top corner doesn't work
2017-6-5
Use props
fansee9874af
New
United States

Did you get it to work?  I can't get on app either
2017-7-1
Use props
DRONE EYE
lvl.1

Australia

I updated the app over night, while charging all my kit overnight. Got up in the freezing cold before sunrise, and get to the top of the mountain and after putting propellers on I go to launch the app and it's asking me to login. And I CAN'T. I don't even have reception at this place I'm trying to film. Even worse, you can't proceed to use the drone via the app until you've logged in. ARE U SERIOUS!? Skypixel needs to make sure I am who I am before I can use my drone now?  I tried resetting my password and the skypixel site was down, it literally just came back up and (now that I'm back home) I am able to login to the app.
2017-7-1
Use props
senatorkelley
lvl.3
Flight distance : 450525 ft
United States

I have the Phantom 3 and my IOS dji for app updated. Login message appears I type it in and it says network error on both 4g and wifi. I drive 400 miles to fly and now I can't. Why do I have to even login? It worked fine before! I really hate DJI right now!
2017-7-1
Use props
fans22aa3cea
First Officer
Italy

senatorkelley Posted at 2017-7-1 20:20
I have the Phantom 3 and my IOS dji for app updated. Login message appears I type it in and it says network error on both 4g and wifi. I drive 400 miles to fly and now I can't. Why do I have to even login? It worked fine before! I really hate DJI right now!

Apparently with the latest firmware you can't fly more than 50mt away when you're not logged in the App
2017-7-2
Use props
Rene Jensen
First Officer
Denmark

buy litchi and all problems are gone its 110% better
2017-7-2
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

The FW / GO update DID warn that this was necessary to re-login ..... it was plainly displayed ....
Don't get me wrong .. I cannot see the point of this - but for once DJI did make this plain and is not the guilty party !

Nigel
2017-7-2
Use props
fans416eb33a
New
Canada

Delete app and reinstall works for me.
But my videos are gone.  how to ge them back ?
2017-9-19
Use props
WD9EON
Captain
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

fans416eb33a Posted at 2017-9-19 07:00

the videos should be on the SD card in the camera.
2017-9-19
Use props
MrRobert5823
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

fans416eb33a Posted at 2017-9-19 07:00

Should be in the SD Card.  You would have had to have them on the card if you have them on the device.  (Fingers crossed)
2017-9-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

If you deleted the app and reinstalled, everything is gone. Hope you had a card in!
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules