Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Difference between DJI GO 4 Android variant 1022390 and 2022390
1459 6 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerome42
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10617 ft
Guadeloupe

Hello

What is the difference between DJI GO 4 Android variant 1022390 and 2022390 ?

I think Play Store is downloading variant 2022390 but this version crashes at startup on Android 7.1
I have installed manually variant 1022390 it launches.
2017-6-5
Use props
RAMJET-1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2180843 ft
United States

I have read in another thread that the first variant (first numeral is 1) is for smart phones and that the second variant (first numeral is 2) is for tablets. Is your device a phone or tablet?  BTW, the one in question is 4.0.7 .  The latest was posted June 3rd is 4.1.0 .  
2017-6-6
Use props
EastyT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

RAMJET-1 Posted at 2017-6-6 03:51
I have read in another thread that the first variant (first numeral is 1) is for smart phones and that the second variant (first numeral is 2) is for tablets. Is your device a phone or tablet?  BTW, the one in question is 4.0.7 .  The latest was posted June 3rd is 4.1.0 .

Stupid question, but where do you find the version of the installed app or the version of the app on the play store.  I can't seem to find anything except the date and that's 6/1 on the play store in the US.
Thanks!
2017-6-6
Use props
jerome42
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10617 ft
France

RAMJET-1 Posted at 2017-6-6 03:51

I have a smartphone.
2017-6-6
Use props
RAMJET-1
lvl.1
United States

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-6 07:40
Stupid question, but where do you find the version of the installed app or the version of the app on the play store.  I can't seem to find anything except the date and that's 6/1 on the play store in the US.
Thanks!

The update on the play store is for either version (phone or tablet). During the update process it suppose to detect if the device is a phone or a tablet 1st and proceeds with the update.
You can go to the Apkmirror website, search DJI GO and see all variants of the DJI Go app. versions since GO3 first came out. This is where you can also downgrade to an earlier app version safely.
2017-6-7
Use props
RAMJET-1
lvl.1
United States

And you said since you loaded variant 1 everything launches and works ok? Well, the play store is suppose to load or update the variant version for the device (tablet or phone). During the update process it suppose to detect if the device is a phone or a tablet 1st and proceeds with the update, but just like anything man made, there can always be room for error. So... maybe the best or should I say safer option may be to use the app variants listed on the Apkmirror website (instead of Play Store) to make sure the correct variant is downloaded and installed since both are usually listed. Keep in mind that these are not updates. So you would have to uninstall the current version on your device, then clean out any files in the device memory that pertains to the DJI Go app. to make sure that there won't be any code conflicts with the new app. you are downloading. Restart the device and then download and install the new DJI Go app. After the process is complete you will need to double check your settings when connected. Also re-sync the flight data in the app to get everything back up to date in the flight records.
2017-6-7
Use props
Tealk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

all dji apk are there

Untitled.png
2017-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now