Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brockrock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194760 ft
United States

CAS-642211-F1W1X4

Greetings DJI,

I am requesting any assistance in getting my repaired P4 shipped back.  The repair progress shows the next step to be shipping, but I have read about significant delays in shipping for unknown reasons.  Also, I live on the US East Coast, so it will still take 4-5 days to get to me once shipped.  If it ships today, I may get it back before the end of the week which would be great.

I understand you folks are busy - as a growing company should be - but any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2017-6-5
Use props
brockrock
lvl.1
United States

Update: I just received a UPS shipping label for the return on my copter. This took a total of 3 business days following completion of repair.  

Thanks DJI!
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

brockrock Posted at 2017-6-5 13:13
Update: I just received a UPS shipping label for the return on my copter. This took a total of 3 business days following completion of repair.  

Thanks DJI!

Good to hear it got sorted. You'll be up and running again in no time.
2017-6-5
Use props
brockrock
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-5 13:57
Good to hear it got sorted. You'll be up and running again in no time.

Thank you. I meant to say I received a return tracking number. Anyway, this whole process took about three weeks with outbound shipping, repair of multiple VPS errors, and then return shipping. I am happy with this level of service, and I accept the fact that with this level of technology, failures are possible - although they are rare really.  So thanks DJI. You guys rock, and I appreciate it!
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

brockrock Posted at 2017-6-5 20:41
Thank you. I meant to say I received a return tracking number. Anyway, this whole process took about three weeks with outbound shipping, repair of multiple VPS errors, and then return shipping. I am happy with this level of service, and I accept the fact that with this level of technology, failures are possible - although they are rare really.  So thanks DJI. You guys rock, and I appreciate it!

I think you would receive it soon, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.  We will keep improving to provide you all more professional service, thank you for your support.
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

brockrock Posted at 2017-6-5 20:41

The feedback is really appreciated, happy flying!
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules