Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Question about cracks and the P4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

I have now experienced the shell cracking problem myself on my P3 (thought I was gonna dodge that bullet, oh well).
I am wondering if this problem is also occurring with the P4 or is this only a P3 issue?
2017-6-5
Use props
Nigel_
Captain
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Until recently it was p3 only, but there seems to have been a bad batch of shells recently, hopefully it will get sorted again.

Replacement shells are not too expensive though, if you can change them yourself.
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's not very common for the P4, though I have seen some issues pop up only recently. That's an issue that's already been reported to the appropriate team to further look into, though. Just to get some more info on your P3, how long have you had it and have you had any hard landings or tend to fly agressively?
2017-6-5
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Captain
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-5 14:19
It's not very common for the P4, though I have seen some issues pop up only recently. That's an issue that's already been reported to the appropriate team to further look into, though. Just to get some more info on your P3, how long have you had it and have you had any hard landings or tend to fly agressively?

No to your last two questions, but it is already in Cal and has been repaired as of last Tuesday. Just waiting for them to ship it out. (It says 1-2 days, not a week).   
Just wondering because I will probably get one of the larger sensor quads in the future (P4A/P4P or whatever is coming).  

2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

KM5RG-Robert Posted at 2017-6-5 14:46
No to your last two questions, but it is already in Cal and has been repaired as of last Tuesday. Just waiting for them to ship it out. (It says 1-2 days, not a week).   
Just wondering because I will probably get one of the larger sensor quads in the future (P4A/P4P or whatever is coming).

I was communicating with you in a previous thread about this, sorry to be redundant. If you want me to follow up on the shipping ETA, could you happen to provide the case number?
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules