Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone covfefe
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Never mind.  There are a few people on here who know EXACTLY what I am talking about.  You know who you are.
2017-6-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Yarads blufg, gershorten spikl. Narfle, hah hah.
2017-6-5
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Covfefe is Secret Squirrel code.
2017-6-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Cabansail Posted at 2017-6-5 19:09
Covfefe is Secret Squirrel code.

I figured that, so I replied in SSC...

2017-6-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hmm, Trump ordering a strike?
2017-6-5
Use props
sky wombat
Captain
Flight distance : 1444049 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Is it a noun, verb, adjective... or all three concurrently. Actually it sounds like the next update.
2017-6-6
Use props
djordan2
First Officer
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

Let's not get political here please!  There are enough arguments going on with just drone talk.
2017-6-6
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer

Australia

Seems you can pick up a Covfefe Drone for just US$92.45

A bargain!
2017-6-6
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

Cabansail Posted at 2017-6-6 13:39
Seems you can pick up a Covfefe Drone for just US$92.45

A bargain!

I got one of those.  It immediately covfefe'd  ( possible rogue comma there, it looks like ) into an alternate tree and then denied it.  
2017-6-6
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer

Australia

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-6-6 16:49
I got one of those.  It immediately covfefe'd  ( possible rogue comma there, it looks like ) into an alternate tree and then denied it.

Hope you were using a fake battery.
2017-6-6
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-6-6 16:49

Yeah, I had one too. It pushed all the other drones out of the way and moved to the front, then accused all the others of being cheap and flew back to DJI.
2017-6-6
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-6-6 17:06
Yeah, I had one too. It pushed all the other drones out of the way and moved to the front, then accused all the others of being cheap and flew back to DJI.

Yeah, got the reference in that. Very clever.
2017-6-6
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
Sweden

When you are coming down with a 'Comey' and you feel the Mueller pain spreading all over you, then you know you have the COVFEFE virus.
2017-6-6
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

Careful or he may release the Kushner covfefe.  They can smell fear, you know.  Just everybody act casual and let the Russians handle this.  Who really needs a clean planet anyway?
2017-6-6
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Oh stop this! I'm laughing so hard, I'm having a covfefe!
2017-6-6
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer

Australia

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-6 18:22
Oh stop this! I'm laughing so hard, I'm having a covfefe!

If you do that the covfefe can come back out your nose.
2017-6-6
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer

Australia

Apparently the Covfefe Drone will set a Comey Point then fly away from it and then change it and though it was recorded there is no access to the records. It will be unclear of the actual position of the Comey Point as it flys around erratically.
2017-6-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
  • >>>
Australia

Cabansail Posted at 2017-6-8 13:44
Apparently the Covfefe Drone will set a Comey Point then fly away from it and then change it and though it was recorded there is no access to the records. It will be unclear of the actual position of the Comey Point as it flys around erraticly.

But after a period of flying around erratically, the Covefe drone will eventually auto-initiate a RTH and fly full force into the operator's knees.
I understand that there is a firmware upgrade coming to fix this, but it also includes an RC upgrade.
2017-6-8
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer

Australia

Punchbuggy Posted at 2017-6-8 14:28
But after a period of flying around erratically, the Covefe drone will eventually auto-initiate a RTH and fly full force into the operator's knees.
I understand that there is a firmware upgrade coming to fix this, but it also includes an RC upgrade.

I may have heard this incorrectly but apparently the Covfefe Drone and it's RC are perfect.

It is the environment where it flies that needs to be upgraded. This is especially the case when it it flying over swamps.
2017-6-8
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
United States

Well, that does it.  I had a fly away on the covfefe drone.  It self initiated rth.  When I got home, it was on the couch drinking a beer and fondling my girlfriend.  
2017-6-8
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer

Australia

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-6-8 18:09
Well, that does it.  I had a fly away on the covfefe drone.  It self initiated rth.  When I got home, it was on the couch drinking a beer and fondling my girlfriend.

I must try that feature.

Can I borrow your girlfriend?
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules