Mavic Pro Return for Refund Question ?
1379 7 2017-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IceCold
lvl.1
United States

So after a Week I am considering Returning my Mavic Pro for a refund. Theres just no safe place to fly in Miami if there are they are way far away from me or water everywhere. And or super Crowded beaches which Draw massive crowds anytime they see the drone operator. Its just not safe for me or such a urban city for others when the inevitalble Random Loss of Signal will occur.
So I have looked up some conflicting DJI.com policies one page says 7 days another pages 14 days. And yet others say Can not return it of you have flown it others say can not return it even if you just Activated it.

Whats the Truth ? Tommrow is my 7th day ?

2017-6-5
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

7 Days after delivery.  It must be sent  back in pristine condition.
2017-6-5
Use props
kungpo474
New

Australia

Do yourself a favour, get you money back.
2017-6-5
Use props
IceCold
lvl.1
United States

PM160Mavic Posted at 2017-6-5 19:37
7 Days after delivery.  It must be sent  back in pristine condition.

I was reading no Reurn if It's activated its on their page. But no return for refund if you simply turn the device On ?
2017-6-5
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sell it on eBay.  
2017-6-5
Use props
IceCold
lvl.1
United States

Seriously what's the details 7 Days that's it ?
2017-6-6
Use props
ThaBigPerm
New
United States

I was able to get a refund through the seller - not DJI.  I'm returning mine because I bought it for a vacation over 4th of July in the mountains with no internet for a week and a half - got it there and it was locked wanting a firmware update.  Done with DJI.
2017-7-21
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Shame you can't find a place to fly in such an interesting city. I'm a beginner so i just go early morning to avoid crowds and maintain my concentration. Plus criminals don't get up early!
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules