Thanks
Greg
2017-6-6
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
China

The find my drone option shows the latest position the drone had GPS connection. If you haven't flown your drone since you lost it, the location will remain there, since it's the latest know location. When you fly again and get GPS lock, you will be able to see that it refreshes to the latest site.
2017-6-6
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also, if you fly with multiple devices you will need to sync your flight records on each device.
2017-6-6
Use props
FlyingSmasher
lvl.2
United States

One of the few lucky guys!
2017-6-6
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

Thanks for the feedback but the Mavic l lost and then found was replaced under warranty so I don't have it anymore so I need to know what to do before setting up the new one the app still has it showing up even after I have wiped the flight
records. I can delete the app and start again but would like to keep all my usernames and passwords
Thanks for any help
Regards
Greg
2017-6-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Gregbella Posted at 2017-6-6 18:53
Thanks for the feedback but the Mavic l lost and then found was replaced under warranty so I don't have it anymore so I need to know what to do before setting up the new one the app still has it showing up even after I have wiped the flight
records. I can delete the app and start again but would like to keep all my usernames and passwords
Thanks for any help

Uninstalling/reinstalling the app, along with hitting the sync button in the flight records section should do the trick. Your login info wouldn't be affected.
2017-6-6
Use props
Gregbella
First Officer
Australia

Thanks  Jamie
I did what you advised to do it seems to have cleared everything as you said.So should everything be ok to charge everything and sync with my new  Mavic , as you can tell I'm only new to all of this.
Thanks
Greg
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules