Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 purchased with CinemaDNG and Prores lincens not there
1702 6 2017-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tuukkuli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 427346 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

I purchased an Inspire 2 WITH the licences. When I tried to change to DNG the app said this: I thought they are already installed into the machine? In addition there was no any kind of key codes for the licences on the retail package. Maybe I´ve been delivered the standard version after all?
licence.jpg
licence.jpg
2017-6-6
Use props
GeoffT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I have exactly the same problem, either standard Inspire supplied or some initialisation problem. The SN should be tied to the licenses but where to check, DJI assistant 2 only shows cinecore SN no mention of Cinema DNG and Prores
2017-6-6
Use props
Tuukkuli
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

Yes I was sent the wrong, unlicensed version. Got the correct one. How you can recognise the licenced one:
I2-licenced.jpg
2017-6-8
Use props
Tuukkuli
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

BTW I´m not naked in the picture. I am wearing underwear. It was a hot day
2017-6-8
Use props
GeoffT
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Ideal, thanks for that sticker image, contacting my supplier.
2017-6-8
Use props
Drone Tech Aeri
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2951900 ft
United States

Also note that you have to activate Via the DJI Assistant App for your computer while connected to the internet. Might also want to check all your CINESSD's at the same time and try recording, not sure if they have to register online or not but we pulled a new one out of the box in the middle of nowhere on a previously activated bird and The GoApp stated that we did not have an appropriate license (480GB) and could not use it until I got back a few days later. Not sure if this is isolated or not.
2017-6-19
Use props
PowerZhang
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35397 ft
Hong Kong

You can connect your drone to DJI assitant 2 ,enter the license option ,you can reload the license mannually.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules