Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic + Mirrorless bag
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carlosbsantana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I've been looking around for a bag that fits my Mavic Fly More Combo and a Sony a6300 with the kit lens and maybe one or two more lenses and accesories. Also something at least weatherproof and that can be carried in a plane.
What do you recommend/use?
2017-6-6
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would recommend just getting a camera bag, and then the bag that comes with the Fly More Combo. for some reason the Post system is bugged so I can't provide more info.
2017-6-6
Use props
carlosbsantana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

AndyP. Posted at 2017-6-6 14:53
I would recommend just getting a camera bag, and then the bag that comes with the Fly More Combo. for some reason the Post system is bugged so I can't provide more info.

the thing is I am looking for something to have them both together so I can carry less stuff with me
2017-6-6
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

carlosbsantana Posted at 2017-6-6 16:48
the thing is I am looking for something to have them both together so I can carry less stuff with me

maybe get a backpack?
2017-6-6
Use props
Bill Drones
Second Officer
United States

I have that exact same setup as you and I use the below cases for my mavic, and put everything in a pretty small backpack, and have no problem fitting everything, included 3 lenses, all of my camera/lens cleaning crap, and my tripod...

EVA-portable-carry-case-dji-mavic-pro_1024x1024.jpg

2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules