Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NFZ Update required
1159 4 2017-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

Just had my GO App update my Mavic with an NFZ update. All went ok and no changes noticeable to my NFZ zone where I live.
2017-6-7
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

i saw that update but i will ignore for the moment, i need to have more then 1 user confirmation ...
2017-6-7
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Tealk Posted at 2017-6-7 21:03
i saw that update but i will ignore for the moment, i need to have more then 1 user confirmation ...

Interested as well before I update, especially after all the problems dji has with updates. Learnt my lesson with the standard 3 before I upgraded to the Mavic a month ago.
2017-6-7
Use props
Burmman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182142 ft
United States

I did the update and every time I go to fly I need internet connection to unlock the NFZ Limit thing. My camera is all blurred and messed up until I do. I fly a lot of places that have NO cell service. I asked about this on here and it was quickly answered by dJI Joe and then locked and taken down. He told me that as long as I didn't sign out I should not have to have internet connection. I didn't get to reply because he locked and took down my thread but I never signed out and was still signed in when this happened. So him telling me that as long as I don't sign out is not the case with mine. This update has made it so I need internet to verify each time before I fly.
2017-6-8
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

everytime when i start my bird it tells me cose i am in NFZ zone but in 10 seconds the mode will be Ready To Fly and i can fly with no problem and i am not in NFZ zone, donno why it`s starting in NFZ
2017-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules