Where is my Mavic?
1077 13 2017-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyingasd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31089 ft
Italy

"It will take 1-2 working days to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently."
2 days are gone few days ago...

where is my mavic?

this is my second "service" and not for my fault
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry about the delay in repair, could you please provide me your case number? I can follow up and give you a better idea as to where it is thus far.
2017-6-8
Use props
flyingasd
lvl.3
Italy

i've just sent you a PM.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

flyingasd Posted at 2017-6-8 02:31
i've just sent you a PM.

Have replied in PM.
2017-6-8
Use props
flyingasd
lvl.3
Italy

Thanks Mindy

Dji support just replied to me "warranty. previous gimbal repair is faulty, i needs to be CLEANED and glued again".
But my problem was in Vision Positioning System, are this 2 things related?
2017-6-8
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

Well you are not the only one. The DJI repair information system says one thing, the service another. DJI has got to either review their repair process to reflect or revise to show a  repair turnaround that is closer to reality, 3-4 weeks door to door.
2017-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

flyingasd Posted at 2017-6-8 04:34
Thanks Mindy

Dji support just replied to me "warranty. previous gimbal repair is faulty, i needs to be CLEANED and glued again".

I have forwarded your case to local repair team to double inspect the issue with your drone, please sit tight while we’re reviewing it. We will have someone to contact you for details.
2017-6-8
Use props
flyingasd
lvl.3
Italy

Celsus Posted at 2017-6-8 12:20
Well you are not the only one. The DJI repair information system says one thing, the service another. DJI has got to either review their repair process to reflect or revise to show a  repair turnaround that is closer to reality, 3-4 weeks door to door.

this is my second service, the first one was speedier, but my mavic returned with "vps error".

warranty period is 12 months but I spend 2 months for service, i hope that DJI keeps in mind of this thing.
2017-6-8
Use props
flyingasd
lvl.3
Italy

@DJI Mindy support just replied to me: "the vps cable was not glued to the gimbal control board, this causes the VPS error. your issue will be solver, we are sorry for the confusion".

i'm happy now
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

flyingasd Posted at 2017-6-9 00:59
@DJI Mindy support just replied to me: "the vps cable was not glued to the gimbal control board, this causes the VPS error. your issue will be solver, we are sorry for the confusion".

i'm happy now

I'm glad to hear that, hope you can get the drone back to fly and enjoy it soon.
2017-6-9
Use props
LiteNinSnake
New
Flight distance : 20607 ft
United States

My "1 to 2 working days" have turned into ONE MONTH! Every day I called they said they'd send a repair quote that business day. After about three or so phone calls they finally sent a quote TWO DAYS LATER.  Now their "one working day" for shipping preperation has turned into SIX DAYS!  I really think my DJI Care Refresh should be extended for all this lost time. Anyone else having the same problems?
2017-6-9
Use props
Celsus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196594 ft
United Kingdom

LiteNinSnake Posted at 2017-6-9 07:34
My "1 to 2 working days" have turned into ONE MONTH! Every day I called they said they'd send a repair quote that business day. After about three or so phone calls they finally sent a quote TWO DAYS LATER.  Now their "one working day" for shipping preperation has turned into SIX DAYS!  I really think my DJI Care Refresh should be extended for all this lost time. Anyone else having the same problems?

I share your frustration. The reality is a 3-4 week turnaround, increased sales equals a greater demand for service support. The introduction of the Spark will no doubt stretch repair capacity further. DJI should offer a Refresh extension for customers who have been unfortunate to suffer a manufacturer product failure.
2017-6-9
Use props
fans67668ce2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3263310 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good morning,
I had a little damage with the mavic.
On june 19th I did the replacement request, instead of the repair only to receive it in a shorter time.
I tried to check the status of the shipment from which I noticed that it has already arrived on june 26th. I have not received anything yet and looking in the state of progress it’s seem to be not even shipped.
I have to get it by this week.
Thanks in advance
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans67668ce2 Posted at 2017-7-2 08:56
Good morning,
I had a little damage with the mavic.
On june 19th I did the replacement request, instead of the repair only to receive it in a shorter time.

Please keep me updated on the thread below: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules