M600-GS Pro-Loss of Control
1531 5 2017-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28871 ft

United States

All-Something extremely concerning occured yesterday while flying a mission above a facility with our M600. We were using GS Pro>3D Map area to autonomously run transects. About 60% of the mission was completed when an error message was recieved. "Error occured when finishing mission   Mission is stopped by user. (code:-5036)". At this point we had zero control over the aircraft...it actully never stopped flying the mission. We attempted several different methods to establish communication with the aircraft including: shutting down GS Pro and opening DJI Go, switching back and forth between P and F mode, it the end it returned to the location of the contoller (not the home point!) and landed with less than 10% battery. Many things are concerning about this besides the overwhelming fact that we could not stop the flight such as why was the RTH triggered when we always, according to the manual, set the Low Battery Threashold in DJI Go to 25%. I really don't know where to begin to troublshoot this as it did not occur during the next 3 test flights. Is this issue related to the A2 upgrade, M600 Firmware upgrade, GS Pro Bug, other. The error message is attached. I will be contacting DJI about this but I already know how this will playout-"We are sorry to hear this...blah, blah,...what Firmware version were you running...blah, blah" Then no additional response. Has anyone encountered this or have any ideas.
ErrorMessage.JPG
2017-6-8
Use props
fansc59d4702
New

United States

I just experienced this issue did you ever find out what it was?
2017-8-24
Use props
Beard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28871 ft

United States

No I did not. I've submitted everything that I possibly could to DJI months ago with no resolution. DJI's last response was akin to "Oh, you mean you are still experiencing this problem?" My response was "I haven't since however ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED THAT YOUR FLIPPING PRODUCT DID THIS?" If it happened once it will happen again.
2017-8-28
Use props
fansb8b222f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

Hi I had the same issue. See my post , when to panic !
I uploaded flight logs and hope to get some respond.
After this I started using Map Pilot instead and havnt had any issues anymore. It seem to be more stable and solid than groundstation pro
2017-9-11
Use props
fansb8b222f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

I get the wibes that GSP is not any priority from DJI anymore
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on your experience. Did you notice if the GPS was no longer available during the flight? Have you contact Customer Service to see about sending in the aircraft for analysis?
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules