Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GS PRO - Additional Services *NEW*
15145 53 2017-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kozlio#
Second Officer
Canada

When would a zoom function be added for a dji's own z30 camera operated in dji's own app - ground station pro?
2018-4-17
Use props
fans340b3459
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6873917 ft
Indonesia

upon update firmware iOS Ver 11.3.1(15E302),  while performing flight mission , the DJI GS Pro will force closed few times and the camera just spinning not taking photo happen only when using Phantom 3 Pro , when switched to Mavic Pro the DJI GS Pro apps is performing as usual.

Kindly assist to update to address the bug, please.
2018-5-25
Use props
djiuser_RAMvUClQpgWn
New

South Africa

Why does DJI require credit card details to download the app?
2018-7-9
Use props
fansb8b222f3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

Please DJI PLEASE REMOVE THE 99 Waypoint limit.

Its been reported many times but is ignored.

This is blocking us for working with flight planning.

If you still claim its a problem and hardware limitation let us have unlimited in the software but let us upload 99 chunks at the time as mission completes .

Right now its just so frustrating to work with.
2018-7-17
Use props
666mille
lvl.1
Germany

Please REMOVE the 99 Waypoint limit.
And an Android version,too.
Why I have I bought a official Crystalsky when it don´t support such a great app.
Nonsense
2018-9-5
Use props
Gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear DJI can you please change the POI color on various backgrounds its hard to see How about a similar to the POI on the DJI go app, different color and a bit thicker? ground.jpg
2018-11-5
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you integrate this into Cendence for Matrice 200 series and allow flight data recording to be utilized by Airdata !
2019-1-27
Use props
GS59Clark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220581 ft
  • >>>
United States

666mille Posted at 2018-9-5 04:27
Please REMOVE the 99 Waypoint limit.
And an Android version,too.
Why I have I bought a official Crystalsky when it don´t support such a great app.

Ditto on the Android version please. When might it be available for Android?
2019-2-1
Use props
dominykas.b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1069531 ft
Lithuania

fansb8b222f3 Posted at 2017-7-26 10:35
GS Pro Waypoint limit of 99 ?

Can this be removed? Its a blocker for getting larger areas in better resolution to use as Photogrammetry. Please DJI can this be fixed ?

You can create mission with more than 99 waypoints. 99 waypoints are stored in the aircraft during uploading and flight. When aircraft finishes those 99 waypoints you can upload more.  Or you can get Phantom RTK which doesn’t have that 99 waypoints limit but has less developed software (missing POI function). Reply if that worked for you because I’m interested am I the only one who can create mission with more waypoints.
2019-3-13
Use props
666mille
lvl.1
Germany

Please add import function for create mission from points!
2019-3-27
Use props
sandroape
lvl.1
Italy

On DJI Ground Station Pro official webpage, the XT2 appear in the list of supported camera but nobody can use XT2 and GSP... you can't change any settings.. the sdcard ar not recognized and so on.. inside the app you can't even select the XT2 but only XT, but this is not a workaround cause doesn't work.the camera is out on the market since one year and camera + drone  cost is more the 20.000$.. a recent firmware update of the XT2  doesn't solve nothing... can you provide info wihtout lie? thanks!
ps. M200, XT2, Ipad, and GSP are updated.
2019-4-3
Use props
samworthington
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Are there any plans for a Windows 10 version? The Windows SDK is available now, so it should be possible.
2019-5-8
Use props
sambagis
lvl.1

There is a whole section in the new manual termed "waypoint flight settings" where one should be able to plan a mission where the altitudes vary per  flight line in order to better manage changing terrain for mapping.   However, it is completely unclear how to access this section.  I have been searching for days now trying to get insight on how to access this feature to no end.  Any one have any insight??
2019-9-21
Use props
sambagis
lvl.1

sambagis Posted at 9-21 14:34
There is a whole section in the new manual termed "waypoint flight settings" where one should be able to plan a mission where the altitudes vary per  flight line in order to better manage changing terrain for mapping.   However, it is completely unclear how to access this section.  I have been searching for days now trying to get insight on how to access this feature to no end.  Any one have any insight??

So I finally figured out that this is only an option for way point route planning.  Sadly one is not able to map using this function.  If the developers would allow for specific elevations to be added to each flight line in the mapping modes then we could adjust for extreme terrain.  Is this something your DJI guys are able to include in an update at some point?
2019-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules