Indonesia

Need your all community member to help for banned my stoled DJI Mavic
My Mavic Pro stoled at Jl. Riau, Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
It happened at night 08Jun2017  my car's windows broke
I lost Drone unit, remote and 3 battery
Here my mavic Pro S/N: 08QDE3D01201CM
Battery S/N: 093AE380310CJL
Battery S/N: 093AE380310BZ5

Please help if anyone got ide for block my lost drone or please help to announce this news among Drone Community
2017-6-8
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

On a lark, you might try to let DJI know about this, and maybe they can "lock it down" when/if they try to do anything with while "online".
Unlikely, but won't hurt to try. I think that's about it.
2017-6-8
Use props
rudyasho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 547320 ft
Indonesia

Coba gunakan fitur find my drone.. dan login kw dji go apps dengan email yh selama ini dipakai
2017-8-13
Use props
MARSAN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Flycaster Posted at 2017-6-8 12:11
On a lark, you might try to let DJI know about this, and maybe they can "lock it down" when/if they try to do anything with while "online".
Unlikely, but won't hurt to try. I think that's about it.

No, DJI won't trace lost or stolen drones. Their moderators have already replied negatively to similar requests in this forum.
The only hope could possibly be the "Find My Drone" feature in DJI GO 4.
2017-8-13
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

To the OP, very sorry to hear of your loss. The same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago in the South of France (s/n 08QDDB901204HR) and it hurts. My family is sick of hearing me say "I wish I had the drone.  If I did, I'd shoot this scene like this..."
@MARSAN, sadly Find My Drone is of no use in the case of stolen drones, as it is managed/tracked via the user account linked to the GO4 app. All the thief has to do is set up a user account (they won't know or use yours, unless they've got your unlocked tablet or phone used with the MP) and they're off.
I do wonder whether it makes sense to put a Sticky up, where users can post up serial numbers if their MP is stolen. DJI isn't doing anything to help (although they could) and at least people buying second hand drones could ask sellers for the s/n and check against the list, if they wanted to reduce the chance of buying stolen property.
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules