After update
1455 20 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

i just got my new phantom 4 pro plus last nite and i know there is some update that i need to do. after i updated remote controller and bird, the following happen:

1: it keep notify me that i need to update no fly zone data, and when i click update now, nothing happen and sometime it said check you internet connection( when i do have strong wifi connection in home to contoller)

2: only Chinese map in DJI GO APP, and error message pop up sometime when i go back to main menu: missing map library.

3: i tried to reset my controller to factory setting( as previous post said in forum), but right now i can not even log in to my dji  account since system said i do not have internet connection! (even i connected my controller before in my home with strong wifi connection)

DJI plz help me through that, i have a mavic pro before and never had such issue during update. And this just happen to me when the first day use.

2017-6-9
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

is there any way to solve those problem, thank you!
2017-6-9
Use props
picky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 279 ft
Philippines

Air_Owen 10 Posted at 2017-6-9 06:32
is there any way to solve those problem, thank you!

Are you able to do factory reset. Incidentally I always get that no fly zone data  which in just ignore.
2017-6-9
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

picky Posted at 2017-6-9 06:45
Are you able to do factory reset. Incidentally I always get that no fly zone data  which in just ignore.

i did the factory reset, but right now it does not allow me to sign in since remote said check my internet connection.
2017-6-9
Use props
picky
lvl.2
Philippines

Air_Owen 10 Posted at 2017-6-9 06:51
i did the factory reset, but right now it does not allow me to sign in since remote said check my internet connection.

Ok, sorry I was not much help. It appears many have had problems with the new firmware. I am  reluctant to perform at the moment. I hope you get your problem resolved soon. I am delighted with my p4p+
2017-6-9
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

picky Posted at 2017-6-9 07:02
Ok, sorry I was not much help. It appears many have had problems with the new firmware. I am  reluctant to perform at the moment. I hope you get your problem resolved soon. I am delighted with my p4p+

thank you, i hope do
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Hi, sorry to read on your problem with the No Fly Zone. Are you able to connect to the internet? Part of your problem may be that since you were not able to connect that the information is not being updated. You also need to make sure you are logged in too.
2017-6-9
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-9 07:41
Hi, sorry to read on your problem with the No Fly Zone. Are you able to connect to the internet? Part of your problem may be that since you were not able to connect that the information is not being updated. You also need to make sure you are logged in too.

hi mark, i reset my remote controller to factory default. and when i turn it on, it does not allow me to log in since system said that i have internet connection issue, but i am in my home and the wifi is fine. right now  i can not log in to my dji account. i was stuck in the very first step
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Sorry to ask, can you confirm that you are seeing some type of connectivity of the Wi Fi to your remote? What type of mobile device are you using?
2017-6-9
Use props
Air_Owen 10
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-9 08:07
Sorry to ask, can you confirm that you are seeing some type of connectivity of the Wi Fi to your remote? What type of mobile device are you using?

After i restarted several times, i logged in finally. but system continue ask me to update no fly zone data and when i click start update, nothing happen. and keep asking me to check internet connection
2017-6-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Sorry to ask but are you able to determine whether you are getting a clear connection to your Wi Fi? What type of mobile device are you using?
2017-6-9
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-6-9 08:25
Sorry to ask but are you able to determine whether you are getting a clear connection to your Wi Fi? What type of mobile device are you using?

"i just got my new phantom 4 pro plus last nite", from Air_Owen 10 very first post in this thread..
2017-6-9
Use props
wflug
lvl.1
Germany

The same problems yesterday here in Germany. Hope will quickly solved!!!!
2017-6-9
Use props
PH2DW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Did have the same issue with "No fly zones" update. This was due to the DJI assistant 2 software.
Only solution to get this fixes is, use the assistant 2 to downgrade to previous firmware and re do the firmware with the remote controller & app and cable
2017-6-9
Use props
fans1e21df88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Hi i have the same problem  with the map update last night , all i get is a white map of the uk  and a missing maps in library notification . the map of the uk is in chinese ?  i have tried to back track the firmware but cannot find a way to do this on the pro+ controller , any tips?
2017-6-9
Use props
LGI
New
United States

I went under the gear icon to get to system settings. Then I went to backup/reset and reset the controller to factory settings. Then when it rebooted maps worked again.

To connect to wifi I had to swipe down from top, go to settings, go to wifi, then click on my wifi and enter my password and click connect.

Then it would let me login to the go app.
2017-6-9
Use props
fans27d38595
Banned
Flight distance : 643934 ft
Philippines

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-9
Use props
picky
lvl.2
Philippines

Air_Owen 10 Posted at 2017-6-9 08:18
After i restarted several times, i logged in finally. but system continue ask me to update no fly zone data and when i click start update, nothing happen. and keep asking me to check internet connection

Hi again, I get the request to update the no fly zone thing all the time. i just ignore it, The quad flies just fine. Maybe a firmware update will fix the problem in time.
2017-6-9
Use props
Agent MIB
Banned
Flight distance : 643934 ft
Philippines

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-9
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

fans27d38595 Posted at 2017-6-9 17:52
I uninstalled the DJI GO 4 app from my Android.  It's extremely poor part of DJI to require internet connection to fly my $1200 USD DJI P4 drone.  I exclusively use Litchi App for my flying, no restrictions (other than normal) and I reside in Philippines.

After my first DJI P4 drone fly away and DJI's arrogance refusal to believe a 25 year Senior Embedded Engineer with experience working at Intel's IoT (drone dept) on my assessment for root cause of fly away.  They refused to replace my DJI P4 drone, so I filed small claims court in California to recover damages.  It would be cheaper for them to replace the drone than defend a simple small claims court proceeding.

"After my first DJI P4 drone fly away and DJI's arrogance refusal to believe a 25 year Senior Embedded Engineer with experience working at Intel's IoT (drone dept) on my assessment for root cause of fly away."

Clever boy. Why did you not simply design your own drone, you seem to have a high opinion of your abilities?
2017-6-9
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Geebax Posted at 2017-6-9 22:46
"After my first DJI P4 drone fly away and DJI's arrogance refusal to believe a 25 year Senior Embedded Engineer with experience working at Intel's IoT (drone dept) on my assessment for root cause of fly away."

Clever boy. Why did you not simply design your own drone, you seem to have a high opinion of your abilities?

better yet, why doesn't he write a flawless, bug-free software for Android and sells it to DJI? Venkata would be very proud of him and offer him a substantial raise...
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules