Weird problem with Naza M v2
1241 3 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Davy-g
New

United Kingdom

Original Naza M V2 FC....took it for a  test flight today.... took off OK in GPS mode and then it just kinda  stalled at about 8m from the ground... just wouldn't go any higher....  flew it around for a wee while and then  flicked the RTL switch.... it landed there and then, didn't even attempt  to RTL.... I landed it and disarmed the FC and then rearmed it, motors  spun up but no response to full throttle... had to unplug/plugin the  battery and rearm before I got any response to throttle...... I  plugged the FC into my laptop to check the ENHANCED FAILSAFE METHODS...  it was set to "GO HOME AND LANDING", I tried ticking LANDING and then  another test flight....same as... just landed..... I did notice that the  LED was flashing yellow all the time it was flying....any ideas as to how I may be able to rectify this anomaly

2017-6-9
Use props
Davy-g
New

United Kingdom

I have used 2 different sets of motors and esc's... problem is still apparent, I have done a hard reset on the V2, will test it out as soon as the weather eases up a tad...
2017-6-11
Use props
Davy-g
New

United Kingdom

have finally managed to downgrade the v2 to 4.0 firmware..... all appears to be good just flying in the back garden.... still need to get out into the open for some decent full on test flights...been fantastic having a conversation with myself on here  
2017-6-13
Use props
Davy-g
New

United Kingdom

wee update, all working as it should now.... was a tad windy when test flying and the FC had a tough job trying to keep the hex steady and in position (which it didn't manage to do most of the time....), just some wee tweaks her and there and all should be spot on.... :-)
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules