won't show unlocking list in dji4
12804 27 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

Hi. I am a newbie. I live in a yellow zone and have gone through the procedure to get the three day approval for my area. In the dji geo system app, it shows approved.
in the dji go 4 under the unlocking list, it says 'empty".  Why? How do i get one app to sync with the other. It says on the controller, I am in a NFZ and now can't take off either with geo system on or off. Using samsung model 5 phone. Sometimes i get a message phone not connected to wifi, .
Help please.
2017-6-9
Use props
Griffith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Don't know if this will help but try resyncing w/ DJI
2017-6-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I'm assuming you are talking about where you can see the status of your unlock requests? If so, that's just telling you the status, you still have to unlock the area in your flight controller General/Unlimit Area settings.

You have to tap on the license key and then slide the Enable Whitelist Unlock button to the on position. This screengrab shows what the interface looked like in iOS back in February.

unlimitme.jpg
2017-6-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

Just reread your post and have another idea -- are you using the latest firmware and Go 4 app? The whitelisting feature wasn't supported in Android until recently -- at least I think Android is now supported -- and was broken in .500.
2017-6-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

This is what the interface looks like now in the iOS version of DJI Go 4.1.0. They've renamed the setting and unfortunately I no longer have an active unlock to show, but fwiw.
IMG_1652.PNG
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

hi again
Thanks for the info, but dji4 doesn't seem to show the white unlock. I have attached screen shots of my latest versions for all components, and the verification of the authorization for the unlocked zone. I can't get a screen shot of the unlocked page showing no zones.
Not sure how to syn the system.

mavic details

mavic details

unlock window

unlock window
2017-6-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

fans4e236a1f Posted at 2017-6-9 13:58
hi again
Thanks for the info, but dji4 doesn't seem to show the white unlock. I have attached screen shots of my latest versions for all components, and the verification of the authorization for the unlocked zone. I can't get a screen shot of the unlocked page showing no zones.
Not sure how to syn the system.

Mine shows up under the General settings, just above the Geo section. So from your first screen grab you'd need to go up a level, then scroll down till you see Geo, and then tap on "Unlocking List" (they may call it something slightly different on Android).
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

Interesting screen shot EXmanchina. I don't get a screen, syncronize  unlock information. This would seem to be the key.
2017-6-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

fans4e236a1f Posted at 2017-6-9 14:01
Interesting screen shot EXmanchina. I don't get a screen, syncronize  unlock information. This would seem to be the key.

So you have an Unlocking List screen but there's nothing on it?
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

Hi Griffith
Not sure how to sync with dji.... so much to learn
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

correct. it asks me to refresh then says unlock list is empty, although you can see I have authorization for Oliver, which is where i live and are learning to use the drone.
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

Added osoyoos as zone. Shows I now have two approved zones but neither show up on the list
2017-6-9
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
United States

fans4e236a1f Posted at 2017-6-9 14:27
Added osoyoos as zone. Shows I now have two approved zones but neither show up on the list

When you tap synchronize on the Unlocking List screen, are you connected to your Mavic? Also, are you in the location you want to unlock and fly in when you try this?
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4e236a1f
New
Canada

Yes. When I start up I am in a nfz. I don't see a synchronise window. I have the controller on and the mavic powered up.
2017-6-11
Use props
fans24c47bd5
New
United States

I have a synchronize window but it does nothing (says "no data available to synchronize). I am unable to fly even though I have all zones authorized. Tech support is trying to help..
2017-6-12
Use props
fans392f80b2
New
Flight distance : 1772 ft
United States

fans24c47bd5 Posted at 2017-6-12 11:27
I have a synchronize window but it does nothing (says "no data available to synchronize). I am unable to fly even though I have all zones authorized. Tech support is trying to help..

Has there been a solution?  I am having the same issue
2017-7-9
Use props
fans3ead0dcd
New

United States

I am as well.
2017-9-1
Use props
fans3f08a262
lvl.1
United Kingdom

And me having the same problem although I have the agreed token
2017-9-2
Use props
fans3f08a262
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans3f08a262 Posted at 2017-9-2 01:21
And me having the same problem although I have the agreed token

Update. I used code and was able to fly.
2017-9-2
Use props
DEADSHOT08
New

United States

Not sure if this post has been answered. But from my experience these are the steps needed to be taken:
1. Connect R/C to DJI GO/GO4 App
2. Turn on drone
3. Once synced and connected, hit the Settings button (top right corner; 3 dots)
4. Go to the Settings tab, the last button.
5. Click Unlocking List (towards the bottom of the list)
6. You will see all of your unlocked areas. Switch them over. This will prompt you to agree to the 2 conditions.
After that you can fly. Keep in mind, this is if you do the Scheduled Self-Unlocking feature.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Celso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194 ft
Portugal

Make sure you have unlocked the zone with your Flight Controller SN and not Aircraft SN, I've had this issue to, and after unlock with  Flight Controller SN everything was fine.
2017-12-15
Use props
Greencopy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26699 ft
United States

Hi all. This thread has been super helpful. I just got a new spark and am having an issue refreshing my unlocked zone list while in flight mode.

I'm getting an error along the lines of "not connected to Internet can't retrieve info".

When not in flight mode I can see my valid unlocked zones in DJI GO 4. I've figured out how to unlock zones an all tht. But they aren't showing up while connected to drone in flight mode.

Anyone having this specific issue?

Thanks, Chris
2017-12-23
Use props
rich
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1603241 ft
United States

DJI Celso Posted at 2017-12-15 02:59
Make sure you have unlocked the zone with your Flight Controller SN and not Aircraft SN, I've had this issue to, and after unlock with  Flight Controller SN everything was fine.

This is really helpful, but my Unlock List option does not appear it all on the settings tab! Any ideas?
2018-3-9
Use props
rmahd
lvl.1
United States

I'm having a similar problem where I've unlocked all the zones I needed, transferred them to the drone via the app but DJI still wont let me take off. This is getting a bit ridiculous as I've owned the drone for a couple days now and haven't had the chance to fly it at all.
2018-9-27
Use props
HomeSweetDrone
New
Flight distance : 718320 ft
United States

I am having the same issue! I'm flying a P4P... Went through the steps online for self-unlocking, yet I still cannot take off. AND I DON'T HAVE THE UNLOCKING LIST IN MY SETTINGS MENU, ANYWHERE. It's the strangest thing. I hope I'm just making a silly mistake, but I've tried everything mentioned on this thread, and no resolution.

Anyone experience not being able to find the unlocking list? Pretty frustrated with DJI here.
2019-3-5
Use props
fansb09931d0
New

United States

I spent a couple hours trying to find this "Unlock" section in the General Settings.  It turns out that when I updated the software, it logged me out of my DJI account.  I had to exit the "camera view" back to the main screen when you first turn on the controller, go into settings, and log back into my DJI account.  Once I was logged into my DJI account again, the unlock option showed up back where it used to be in the General Settings from the camera view.  It would be nice if DJI showed it in the menu with a "requires login" noted next to it.  I hope this helps others having the same problem.
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_SrXYhNnvLzW5
New

United States

Hi, I am glad to find this forum.

The last post was done in 2020-9-13. Today is 2022-5-14

I am having the same issue! I'm flying a Mavic 2 pro. Went through the steps online for self-unlocking, yet I still cannot take off.
AND THE UNLOCKING LIST IN MY SETTINGS MENU  is empty.
I've tried everything mentioned on this thread, and no resolution.

Anyone experience not being able to find the  updated unlocking list?
2022-5-14
Use props
djiuser_7W32QWp
New

United States

RE the issue of "Unlocking list" NOT appearing in the DJI GO 4 app settings ("...") list, I had the same problem.

Solution is: "the controller MUST be logged into the user's DJI account.  If not the DJI system cannot connect to the controller to download the unlocking request.

To determine "log in" status: When the controller boots up and links to the drone, before selecting "Go Fly", tap the "Me" icon (on the bottom far right).  If your (weird looking) DJI user ID appears in the next screen you should be logged into your DJI account.  If you see a log in related message, you'll need to enter your email/phone and password to log into your DJI account  before DJI can send the unlocking request to your controller.  Note this will all require an Internet connection to complete, so it's probably best to do this process from home.
2022-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules