Video Resolution and Card
639 4 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans28bcd95e
lvl.4
France

How can I lower the resolution for the videos so as to save space on the card.

Also is there any type of card that is better suited for the mavic?

Eric

2017-6-9
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Shooting at a lower resolution is only going to leave you disappointed in your resulting videos.  Always shoot at a higher resolution (at least 1080p) and buy a bigger capacity SD card if you need to.  The Mavic will "officially" handle a 64 GB card which will give you lots of room for video.  If it gets filled up, copy the video off the card and then delete them to make space again.
2017-6-9
Use props
fans28bcd95e
lvl.4
France

Petroboy Posted at 2017-6-9 11:24
Shooting at a lower resolution is only going to leave you disappointed in your resulting videos.  Always shoot at a higher resolution (at least 1080p) and buy a bigger capacity SD card if you need to.  The Mavic will "officially" handle a 64 GB card which will give you lots of room for video.  If it gets filled up, copy the video off the card and then delete them to make space again.

Thank you but how can I change from 4K to 1080p?
And what kind of length in minutes can I store in a 64GB at 4K and 1080P?
2017-6-9
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

fans28bcd95e Posted at 2017-6-9 13:06
Thank you but how can I change from 4K to 1080p?
And what kind of length in minutes can I store in a 64GB at 4K and 1080P?

Power up the Go App and the Mavic.  On the screen, look for an icon that looks like some horizontal lines on the right side of the screen.  This will bring up your settings for the camera (still photos or video).  Tap on the camera icon in the settings page to toggle between the two and you will be able to set what you want for the video settings and the photo settings.  Not sure of the amount of time that can be stored under the various resolutions.  I'm sure someone else will chime in to help.
2017-6-9
Use props
jamesw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 169364 ft
Austria

http://bfy.tw/CHse
2017-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules