Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI logo/avatar
2437 4 2014-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
insitb
lvl.4

Singapore

Hello,

Could you shed some light as to who is moderator in the various forums and who isn't please. It appears as if some members are using the DJI logo as their avatar, which, on the face of it, implies that they're moderator, when, in fact, they're not. It's confusing and also detracts from the authority of the real moderators and others giving official DJI-endorsed support.

If I'm seeing it wrongly and only moderators are allowed to use the DJI logo as their avatar, then perhaps standardize this avatar, so all other users in the DJI forum can see at a glance that these are indeed official forum moderators.

Thank you.

2014-10-12
Use props
DJI-CS
Second Officer

China

Hi, insitb.

The moderators' avatars are all have DJI logo, and yes, we will standardize their avatars. Now the standard is DJI logo in the bottom right corner.  If someone are not moderators but still use this as its own avatar, we will ask them to change another avatar. Please notice that all moderator's name is DJI-XX. Thanks for your feedback.
2014-10-13
Use props
insitb
lvl.4

Singapore

Thanks for that, CS. Noted.
2014-10-13
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Note that I am an exception to what CS noted.  I am a DJI employee but retain my Forum id as I am know for DJI support in the public forums and did not want to confuse users.
2014-10-14
Use props
insitb
lvl.4

Singapore

Alright, noted Ed.

Thanks for the heads-up.
2014-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules