Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Used Mavic Amazon
1346 5 2017-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans623cb150
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24790 ft

United States

I bought a used Mavic on Amazon at about $100 discount. It was sold by Amazon in their marketplace section so It was an Amazon return.
SInce I dont know whats supposed to come on when you first activate the drone, what should I be aware of. I see the drone is named by someone else. How do I know if this other guy activated this Mavic under his name? Dow does this affect my warranty? I never renamed it or registered it and dont even know how to register it. New firmware says I need to register to get rid of 50 meter limit. Can anyone guide me? thanks

2017-6-9
Use props
Harbourside
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

"How does this affect my warranty?"
According to the DJI after-sales policies, you don't have any warranty as you are not the original owner, the only way you might get round this is if you have the original receipt from the owner.

Warranty Period of Main Parts*
Part I – General Terms
This DJI After-Sales Policy only to DJI products you purchased for your own use and not for resale.
This DJI After-Sales Policy is available in other languages at http://www.dji.com/service.

When you downloaded the Go 4 app you had to create an account and register, that is all you needed to do, also you can rename your Mavic in the app.
You should be good to go....
2017-6-9
Use props
fans623cb150
lvl.1

United States

Harbourside Posted at 2017-6-9 21:28
According to the DJI after-sales policies, you don't have any warranty as you are not the original owner, the only way you might get round this is if you have the original receipt from the owner.

DJI conformed I still have warranty as long as I have amazon receipt. they also sent me confirmation when it was activated and warranty start.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans623cb150
lvl.1

United States

Harbourside Posted at 2017-6-9 21:28

DJI conformed I still have warranty as long as I have amazon receipt. they also sent me confirmation when it was activated and warranty start.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans79a9d393
lvl.1
United States

What was it named? Just checking maybe it was the one i returned!
2017-6-28
Use props
DroneyMcDronefa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11283 ft
United States

I returned a Mavic on Monday (back to amazon). It had a soft focus on the right side.
Other than that.....it flew great.  The replacement is inbound now....hope image quality is better on this one.
I'm guessing whoever buys the one I returned would be completely happy and may never notice the soft focus.
It wasnt as bad as some I have watched.....but like others have said, "once seen, it couldn't be unseen".
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules