Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller not charging / can't turn it on
668 2 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAStrobos
lvl.1
Indonesia

Hi there all,

You may recognize me from my earlier post about a broken Mavic Pro :-).
I send it in for repair and it actually got repaired pretty damn fast, think it all in all cost me about 3 weeks. Happy me, as that meant I could bring it to the trip to Indonesia, which is where I am and will be right now until the end of July.

Unfortunately, my controller broke down on me. After a long ride on the scooter, I got it out of my bag and it was turned on and really warm. I turned it off and haven't been able to charge it since. I could turn it back on, until the battery died obviously. Also, the controller had a stick error?

I was wondering if more people have suffered this issue and if anyone might have a solution to my problem.

Right now I'm flying WiFi, which is okay.. but a way different experience and I am not able to fly beyond the reach of my WiFi signal and the availabilities / control of the drone and camera are limited. I was thinking of having someone look at the controller for repair in here, but probably won't as DJI might not cover any repairs after it has been opened by me?

Any help in this matter would be appriciated as I would love to be able to fly around and record some footage in the amazing place! If there's any other pilots travelling around? (I've seen plenty of drones), I'd love to meet up if our paths might cross somewhere!

Cheers to y'all!
2017-6-10
Use props
Day In Nature
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69783 ft
Lithuania

Most probl not your case but try different usb cable to charge. I had some charging issues with one cable... After changing it all went good
2017-6-10
Use props
CAStrobos
lvl.1
Indonesia

Day In Nature Posted at 2017-6-10 04:09
Most probl not your case but try different usb cable to charge. I had some charging issues with one cable... After changing it all went good

Thanks for the reply!

Had indeed seen several topics relating the different cables, unfortunately no solution for me indeed.
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules