Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can I use my iPad Mini 2 with 2 Drones?
1180 3 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnlandpix
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I have a P4.  I have a Spark Combo on order.  Will DJI Go 4 on my iPad control both drones?  Not at the same time, but will the app know which device is which?  (Sorry if this is a dumb question.)
2017-6-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

On the opening page of your app one with picture of aircraft . Top left hand corner upside down triangle, click on it drop down menu there you can choose any aircraft you need. Answer is yes you can.
2017-6-10
Use props
Jimmers
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Since you ordered the combo and using an iPad mini you'll probably want to look into purchasing an iPad adapter for the remote that comes with the combo.  Without one the iPad only fits into the remote control in portrait mode and the DJI GO4 app does not rotate...it stays in landscape mode.  With the adaptor it will let you mount the iPad to the remote in landscape mode and it will be a much better flying experience when using the remote.
2017-6-10
Use props
mtnlandpix
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info, I appreciate the responses.  I have purchased an adapter so I can use my iPad in landscape mode.  Thanks!
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules