Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wrong Country and Drone on my home page
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WABowie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14101 ft
Israel

Hello, I am not sure exactly what topic I should use for my question so I am trying this one, I wonder if someone can help me with changing my drone icon and country on my FORUM page, they are both incorrect and I don't know how they got that way.
2017-6-10
Use props
Rooivalk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8613842 ft
South Africa

Hi i am not sure where to change the drone  icon, maybe someone else can help. Look at this thread for wrong country, but it not important....
2017-6-11
Use props
Rooivalk
lvl.4
South Africa

Hi country is "cosmetic" and not important. https://forum.dji.com/thread-99154-1-1.html
2017-6-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The country is taken from where your email internet service provider is based.
2017-6-11
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

It's not uncommon.  You are never alone if you are schizophrenic.  And sometimes you are schizophrenic if you are a member of the Dji forum.  I never even been to Canada, and I don't care for beer or Hockey.  Aside from which, I also live over 1000 miles from Canada.  But according to Dji, I am Canadian.
2017-6-11
Use props
Rooivalk
lvl.4
South Africa

According too DJI I am an American, but I am a South African. Not complaining at all. We do have great beer, rugby  and bbq (braai) and since last week some snow on the mountains
2017-6-11
Use props
WABowie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14101 ft
Israel

Thanks to all of you, I guess it is not important, I thought it might be.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules