Latest firmware, now resolution only 2K max...
807 6 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parkker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8891 ft
United States

Anyone else seeing this. Update went smoothly, rebooted everything, went in to Go4 app to verify all settings and now noticed the ability to record video at anything higher than 2K is gone...

2017-6-11
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

go to the settings put in on manual then go back to auto your 4k will be back.
2017-6-11
Use props
Parkker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8891 ft
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-6-11 14:00
go to the settings put in on manual then go back to auto your 4k will be back.

Thanks but unfortunately did not work. Reset camera settings and doesn't matter whether in auto or manual camera mode, can only go up to 2K , anything above is not listed.
2017-6-11
Use props
Kylie
New
Germany

Same here! Just did the update and I'm also stuck at 2.7k!? Camera reset and switching between manual and auto mode didn' work.
2017-6-11
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Parkker Posted at 2017-6-11 14:06
Thanks but unfortunately did not work. Reset camera settings and doesn't matter whether in auto or manual camera mode, can only go up to 2K , anything above is not listed.

Worked for me, there are other threads about this, check em' out.
2017-6-11
Use props
SeaComms
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568222 ft
Australia

I have been answering this question several times a day!

The update defaults the cached video feed to HD. With HD feed you cannot record in 4K which has always been the case. Just need to change the cache feed back from HD to normal under the HD menu item in settings.
2017-6-11
Use props
fans79a9d393
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for tip, did not realize this before. Your solution is better than mine. I ended up doing Factory reset using DJI Assistant and 4k was back. When I looked into HD settings I noticed it had gone from HD to normal mode and I had always had set to normal previously. Evidently the firmware upgrade decided to set it to HD.
Anyway, I did not realize when this was set to HD that 4k resolutions became non-option but I do now. Thanks again!
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules