Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark in Stock at Some Dealers in US
1423 3 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

I just saw a DJI Dealership in Southern California has the Spark in Alpine White in stock!!!

Could this mean that we will be seeing our Sparks and Sparks FlyMore shipping this week?

Color me HOPEFUL!
2017-6-11
Use props
fansa11797e8
lvl.1
United States

God I hope that's the case. Hoping I get mine before July 10 so I have it while I'm on my vacation. I don't know what will happen seeing how I ordered mine only 4 days ago.
2017-6-11
Use props
Nikon 1
lvl.4
United States

Well, this dealer has stock but not the FlyMore.  If you head over to SparkPilot.zone, you can see the dealership info.

I don't think I can post up his info - and seeing as how I am in South Jersey, there's no way I have any financial gain.

Good Luck - I'm hoping for my White FlyMore quickly.
2017-6-11
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-6-11 17:58
Well, this dealer has stock but not the FlyMore.  If you head over to SparkPilot.zone, you can see the dealership info.

I don't think I can post up his info - and seeing as how I am in South Jersey, there's no way I have any financial gain.

There is a lot stock of White color Spark Solo version available for walk in purchase in Shenzhen China DJI Flagship store.
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules