Spark/fly more combo shipping
7404 64 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
letsfly
lvl.1
United States

Ordered: 2017-05-24 20:18:05 (UTC)
Shipped but DJI missed the cutoff time so now Monday instead of tomorrow and DJI puts restrictions on the package to not allow a hold so I could re-route off a business address to pickup?  Seriously DJI way to stick it your customers.  Don't do that sort of thing.
2017-6-15
Use props
MasterJack
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Just got confirmation my Combo shipped from Amazon - due here Tuesday by 10:00 am.....
2017-6-15
Use props
Bareley
lvl.1
United States

MasterJack Posted at 2017-6-15 10:41
Just got confirmation my Combo shipped from Amazon - due here Tuesday by 10:00 am.....

Nice! When did you order from Amazon? Are you a Prime member? That's more like 3-4 day shipping rather than 2-day. Who is the carrier?
2017-6-15
Use props
MasterJack
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Bareley Posted at 2017-6-15 10:46
Nice! When did you order from Amazon? Are you a Prime member? That's more like 3-4 day shipping rather than 2-day. Who is the carrier?

Ordered on May 24, 2017

Prime member

FedEx 06/16 - arrive 6/20.

The odd thing is that Amazon does not show it's been shipped but I rec'd an email from FedEx saying it was shipped from DJI. I guess Amazon will catch up tomorrow.
2017-6-15
Use props
calmplex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20922 ft
  • >>>
United States

did a live chat with DJI CS and they assured me my order is with the first batch of shipments est. for today 06/15. was advised the second batch are est. 06/30. still waiting for email notification but was assured by rep i'd get email notification today.... we will see.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans46eed1c2
lvl.1
United States

calmplex Posted at 2017-6-15 12:18
did a live chat with DJI CS and they assured me my order is with the first batch of shipments est. for today 06/15. was advised the second batch are est. 06/30. still waiting for email notification but was assured by rep i'd get email notification today.... we will see.

CS just told me that I missed the cutoff, so my Alpine FlyMore will be shipped Jun 30.
My order was 2017-05-24 21:12:35

Huge bummer - I will be cancelling that order and getting it elsewhere.
2017-6-15
Use props
dari_017
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6016004 ft
  • >>>
United States

MasterJack Posted at 2017-6-15 12:03
Ordered on May 24, 2017

Prime member

Hello quick question , when you ordered , who is fullfilling your order , Amazon or DJI thru Amazon , thanks
2017-6-15
Use props
Bareley
lvl.1
United States

MasterJack Posted at 2017-6-15 12:03
Ordered on May 24, 2017

Prime member

Sweet. I really hope my notification comes through soon. Depending on the CS rep I get, I keep getting different information -- but I'm still clinging onto hope that what I was told this morning is true, which is that they are packaging my combo and sending it to the carrier today/tonight.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans7dd18b97
lvl.1
United States

Got mine today!!! Alpine white!! Just charging the batteries so I can finally fly her!! It's really smaller then you think! The bag is awfully nice too!
2017-6-15
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My combo will deliver on 19th, in the U.K.  Alpine white.
2017-6-16
Use props
Litleg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540039 ft
United States

I ordered a Red Flymore through Newegg on May 28th and got a shipping notification this morning, should be here early next week. I am in Upstate New York.

2017-6-16
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Litleg Posted at 2017-6-16 03:42
I ordered a Red Flymore through Newegg on May 28th and got a shipping notification this morning, should be here early next week. I am in Upstate New York.

Legally, where can you fly drones in New York City?  
2017-6-16
Use props
Litleg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 540039 ft
United States

Thor1 Posted at 2017-6-16 03:55
Legally, where can you fly drones in New York City?

I live 4 hours from NYC, I have no idea.
2017-6-16
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Just checked my account this morning....Account status listed as shipped...no email or tracking information yet.

Order Time:        2017-05-25 12:44:55 (UTC)

2017-6-16
Use props
Dragonfly47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9465 ft
United States

stalrulz Posted at 2017-6-15 10:19
So cool!!, does fedex require a signature to deliver the package?

My notice says "indirect signature required" meaning either someone has to sign or you can leave a signed door tag telling them to leave it.
2017-6-16
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Dragonfly47 Posted at 2017-6-16 05:16
My notice says "indirect signature required" meaning either someone has to sign or you can leave a signed door tag telling them to leave it.

This is direct from the Fedex website.....

"If your package was shipped with the Indirect Signature Release option, you may leave a signed and dated handwritten note on the door instructing the driver to leave the package at your door."
2017-6-16
Use props
Dom
lvl.2
France

Ordered Bundle White Alpine 2017-05-24 19:52:41 (UTC), ship to France.
Status "shipped" yesterday and email received this morning at 08:33:00.
item will be shipped from London.
2017-6-16
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

fans7dd18b97 Posted at 2017-6-15 16:52
Got mine today!!! Alpine white!! Just charging the batteries so I can finally fly her!! It's really smaller then you think! The bag is awfully nice too!

Pics of bag and what fits in it would be great!
2017-6-16
Use props
J Beaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203 ft
United States

Blue fly-more combo, ordered from Amazon DJI store on 6/5.  Got my shipping notification and tracking info today (woohoo!).  Scheduled for delivery on 6/21.  Shipping from China to Florida (US).  Excited!!
2017-6-16
Use props
Thor1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-6-16 06:50
Pics of bag and what fits in it would be great!

should find one here. http://forum.dji.com/thread-100194-1-1.html
2017-6-16
Use props
BinDC
lvl.2
United States

Mine lave red combo just arrived-- Well done DJI you did good this time. The combo is well worth it. They did a really good job putting all the parts into the bag. On the charger now, cant wait to fly this little guy.
2017-6-16
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-6-14 09:45
In no hurry!?  I'm freaking out man!

Let it go brother, let it go... Don't let DJI screw up your mojo.   Just forget you ordered it and be surprised when you get it...... Or, just pop a Xanax.   Works for me...
2017-6-23
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI is up to their old games again.     They are shipping out combo's from Amazon  BEFORE DJI DOES.
This is the same games that they were pulling on the Mavic..... but Mavic was MUCH worse.   

Below you will find a transcript of my chat with CS.    Just as before, with the Mavic.... DJI DOES NOT CARE AT ALL about individualy orders.    Follow the money.
They get a MASSIVE order from Amazon and they throw a TON of product to Amazon, they fill the orders.... then DJI has to rebuild stock to fill the individual orders on
thier website.   They did this the same way with the Mavic and that delayed the Mavic deliveries for WEEKS, because DJI was filling ORDERS THAT WERE MADE AT CES FIRST!! Before they delivered individual orders on thier website.    If you look below, you see that the CS rep is trying to blow smoke and try to make excuses why Amazon ships BEFORE them.  Truth is, follow the money.  They MAKE FAR more money selling a ton to Amazon, before filling your puny individual order.
Know to order from Amazon in the future.  You WILL get your item faster.

---
Hi, thank you for contacting DJI Pre-Sales. This is Manuel, how may I assist you today?

Hello. How may I help you?
12:14

I thought you guys were shipping the Spark as a first come first serve. That is TOTALLY untrue.. People who ordered their combo, AFTER me have already received their device & I haven't even had a shipping notice.

Okay. Let me check it for you. Just give me a moment.

Upon checking, the estimated shipment date of your order is on 30th of June.
12:16

Please be advised that you ordered the combo which is estimated to ship on 30th of June.

And also it is posted on our website so our customers like is well informed on that matter

Correct. Same question. I did order a combo.... But WHY ARE OTHERS WHO ORDERED AFTER ME ALREADY GETTING THIER UNITS?
12:18

Apologies for that but can you provide me a screenshot or proof that they received their Spark combo after your date of order? Thank you

Sure can...

Blue fly-more combo, ordered from Amazon DJI store on 6/5.  Got my shipping notification and tracking info today (woohoo!).  Scheduled for delivery on 6/21.  Shipping from China to Florida (US).  Excited!!

J Beaker

Your forum
12:19

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=534913

Let me check that. Thank you

Apologies but like what on the statement, he purchased it on Amazon not directly in DJI. Amazon is a thrid party seller of our products, please be guided that we do have a different process for the shipment.

They must ordered it as bulk so that they have a lots of stocks

We follow our shipment posted on our website

So, let me see if I have this right.  You give priority to Amazon over selling product directly from you?

And we dont have any control or access on the shipment date that Amazon offers
12:24

Well, you sure as hell can fill YOUR orders first and send product to Amazon AFTER

So you ARE NOT giving priorities in order... Clearly your up to your old games again.

Not cool DJI.... NOT AT ALL COOL
12:26

Apologies but like if that is what youre seeing and thinking right now. Like Ive said they ordered it bulk at the very first time we released that so that they came it first before you, they have the right to sell that

and they also have the right to gave what shipment date they will give to their customers since we dont have any control over that matter, please be guided on that
12:28

You guys created the product... and you granting orders to Amazon BEFORE YOU SHIP?  What kind of business structure is that?
12:29

Please be advised that we do ship first before the Amazon, we do ship the first batch on 15th of June and the Amazon didnt ship on that date cause we need to ship our own product first.

Ooooooooookay, doesn't change the fact that some dude who orderd their combo AFTER me is getting the product BEFORE me.  So explain your way out of that on!
12:30

one
12:32

Apologies on that if you experienced that one, please be guided that not all information in the forum is true and accurate.

Neither are what DJI promises "Shipping on First come first serve"  That is a total and blatent lie
12:35

Sometimes or rather usual, all informations they put on the forum are not correct and not accurate
12:37

Same is true with DJI

Not all you saw on net is true and correct, some of that are tools for putting some bad image or record in the name of DJI.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

no

Alright. Thank you for contacting DJI. Have a nice day!

Without any further response, the chat has been closed automatically.

Click Continue

2017-6-23
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Replace the word Mavic with Spark & you got a similar case:

2017-6-23
Use props
mechanical1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2728514 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered from DJI had lots of problems with my order busy server then stacked multiple orders three total deleted two but two days later the deleted my only authorized   order , So started over try to call them but a little bit of a language barrier, Didn't give up ordered it from Amazon prime , Combo extra battery and Lava red,Did this on the 25 of June three days latter shipped out but to someone elses address , The gave fedx wrong address.Called fedx and Amazon to correct the address but I think I may have to start over, If that's the case I will wait  for the DJI goggles first and the after the calm down reordered it again, Unless Swellpro get the race / water drone out for sale then I may use that money try that drone . I have the Mavic  and phantom 4 so the goggles would be nice. Amazon really help with
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules