Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation Failed - (AFTER DJI said it's fixed)
1114 5 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1826e34f
lvl.1

United States

Received by drone on Wednesday and still cannot activate. I've been reading the other threads and have seen the issue is supposedely fixed but people are still reporting errors. What gives? I expect a $1000 drone to fly upon receipt, but 6 days later and nothing? Had to cancel 2 professional engagements because of the faulty servers from DJI, this is embarassing to say the least.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hi, sorry to read on your current experience. There has been a temporary server glitch and therefore, had some users who had difficulty in the activation process. . It is in the process of being looked at. Can you PM me your aircraft SN, the email addressed used to activate your aircraft and attach a document that shows your proof of purchase? Once we have that  information, we can work on resolving your issue. We appreciate your time.
2017-6-12
Use props
userb4ffdd08f4
New
Flight distance : 13825 ft
United States

You are correct, that sucks. I am having the same issue and I paywd 2,000 for my inspire one. This has to be a big problem as I see so many havong the same issue.
2017-6-13
Use props
userb4ffdd08f4
New
United States

So, I figured this problem of not being able to activate my inspire one out on my own. I downgraded my remote control to the earliest software I could.I then linked my remote to the aircraft again and was able to take the aircraft out of travel mode. I then upgraded the aircraft. After aircraft upgrade was complete, I upgraded remote control to the latest software. Powered off and back on the remote and aircraft.I then linked the remote to the aircraft again and tried activating again, it was successfull. Amen
2017-6-14
Use props
userb4ffdd08f4
New
United States

This is my post above!! Hope this helps.
2017-6-14
Use props
djiuser_jeffg
New

I see all the posts about DJI server glitches from June 2017.  Here I am a year later and I am having the same problem.  What's up with that?  The DJI Go 4 app is stuck on the Confirm Account screen and the Activate button turned from blue to grey when I pressed it 30 min ago and still NOTHING.  For $1000 I should be able to use my new Mavic Air.  Is that asking too much?
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules