12Next >
22156 60 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darana
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2012385 ft
United States

So yeah, it happened. I crashed. Read plenty of horror stories on the boards about support process. Halfway through filling out  the repair form I get a prompt asking if I want to "learn more" about DJI Care Refresh Express.

djicarerefreshexpress.jpg

Since I get no hits on the web or the twitters, I'm guessing this is a new thing? I completed the form and was able to immediately pay the $79 with paypal. According to the infographic, this means that as soon as DJI receives my Mavic, they'll immediately send out a replacement. Completely skipping the damage assessment, then waiting for quote, then paying, then waiting for it to ship phase. Sounds like DJI has gotten the VIP customer service bit they advertise in place!

I'm still a bit frustrated that it happened at all. I clipped the end of a leafy tree branch going a couple miles an hour and the Mavic fell 3' on to soft and thick grass, landing upside down. The entire back left arm dislocated, shearing off at all of the mount points. The gimbal motor is also burnt out/broken - it turns on but won't calibrate, claiming it is obstructed despite moving around just fine. The damage doesn't seem commensurate with what is like the most gentle crash possible! But thems the breaks I guess. Shouldn't have crashed in the first place. : Hopefully the new unit will at least stop cutting out/having crazy, unexpected mid-flight gimbal recalibrations.

Anyways, I'll report back on how the process goes. Keeping fingers crossed.
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Darana, I feel sorry for the crash accident of your drone, if it was out of control and then crashed, please send in and we will have professional data analysis team to help figure out the reason.
If it's malfunction, your drone would be repaired or replaced without any charge in warranty. If it is obviously pilot' error, you can choose DJI Care Refresh Express, the time frame will be much shorten. After accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.
We will take care if your drone when it arrives.
2017-6-13
Use props
darana
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2012385 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-13 22:44
Darana, I feel sorry for the crash accident of your drone, if it was out of control and then crashed, please send in and we will have professional data analysis team to help figure out the reason.
If it's malfunction, your drone would be repaired or replaced without any charge in warranty. If it is obviously pilot' error, you can choose DJI Care Refresh Express, the time frame will be much shorten. After accepting your request and receiving your original product, we will ship out the replacement product to you as soon as possible.
We will take care if your drone when it arrives.

Thank you DJI Mindy. I've already completed the form and paid for DJI Care Refresh Express on Monday. I'm hoping this results in a faster timeline. Still waiting for the UPS shipping label. Hopefully it shows up today?

The gimbal had been malfunctioning repeatedly, where it would suddenly jump up and then down, and slew sideways sometimes, as if it were trying to recalibrate. It nearly caused a few crashes previously, as suddenly losing view of where you're going during a maneuver is a bit of a tricky surprise! This actual crash, though, was pilot error. I need the drone back for a few gigs ASAP so I just went with express rather than risk the much longer timelines I've read about when we get into analysis... hopefully the refresh/replacement device doesn't suffer from the same problems as the original.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

darana Posted at 2017-6-14 11:21
Thank you DJI Mindy. I've already completed the form and paid for DJI Care Refresh Express on Monday. I'm hoping this results in a faster timeline. Still waiting for the UPS shipping label. Hopefully it shows up today?

The gimbal had been malfunctioning repeatedly, where it would suddenly jump up and then down, and slew sideways sometimes, as if it were trying to recalibrate. It nearly caused a few crashes previously, as suddenly losing view of where you're going during a maneuver is a bit of a tricky surprise! This actual crash, though, was pilot error. I need the drone back for a few gigs ASAP so I just went with express rather than risk the much longer timelines I've read about when we get into analysis... hopefully the refresh/replacement device doesn't suffer from the same problems as the original.

Shipping label will be sent to you within 1-2 business days, please note the email later.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has caused, please track the process in our website or DJI Go. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-6-14
Use props
fansbde180d7
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 20:25
Shipping label will be sent to you within 1-2 business days, please note the email later.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has caused, please track the process in our website or DJI Go. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.

Hi - how did the process end?

@DJI Mindi -  I have a special question. could i pay for express, but exchange it in a local dji partner? In SF? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm leaving for a longer trip and don't have enough time to wait. Could we somehow make this work?
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansbde180d7 Posted at 2017-8-29 23:43
Hi - how did the process end?

@DJI Mindi -  I have a special question. could i pay for express, but exchange it in a local dji partner? In SF? The reason why I'm asking is because I'm leaving for a longer trip and don't have enough time to wait. Could we somehow make this work?

If you select DJI Care Refresh Express, you will need to pay the replacement fee when you fill the online request, but you cannot exchange it on local dealer. The drone will still need to be sent back to DJI official repair center and we will try our best to ship the replacement out as soon as possible.
2017-8-30
Use props
fansb200baca
New
Flight distance : 221066 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-30 22:32
If you select DJI Care Refresh Express, you will need to pay the replacement fee when you fill the online request, but you cannot exchange it on local dealer. The drone will still need to be sent back to DJI official repair center and we will try our best to ship the replacement out as soon as possible.

May I ask you what is the address of the DJI Repair Center in North America?
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb200baca Posted at 2017-12-24 12:52
May I ask you what is the address of the DJI Repair Center in North America?

The official repair center locates in California, if there is any problem with the drone, please contact our support to start a ticket or fill in online repair request form in our website, thank you.
2017-12-24
Use props
fans7ffd80af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170722 ft
United States

quick question about DJI care refresh care express.

I need to have a broken front left leg repaired.  Will that count as one of my two replacements?
2018-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7ffd80af Posted at 2018-1-1 07:38
quick question about DJI care refresh care express.

I need to have a broken front left leg repaired.  Will that count as one of my two replacements?

Hello Sir, you can select to use DJI Care Refresh to replace the drone or pay for the repair.
2018-1-1
Use props
pejewins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 984613 ft
United States

I thought for a moment that dji had heard the cry’s of their fans, about their poor customer service when i learned about express.  Dec 27th I paid $79 for the express refresh package.  i entered all required info have a case # (actually think i might have 2 case #s now.) i waited patiently to recieve my label to mail it in, it never came in the mail or email bj DJI.  Now 3 weeks have nearly past and and I’ve called customer service 2 times.  Both times I was promised a 2 day UPS label would be found in my email inbox in aproxima 12-24 hours, i waited 2 days both times.  i begged them to allow me to pay for an overnight shipment and that at the same time begged begged them to accept an overnight return package prepaid that would be prepaid.  they said they could not do that.  The customer is not apparently always right at dji.  1st rule of business.  They replied that they could only email me a shipping label within 12 hours.  Now here’s a good example of good customer support.  I had an apple watch.  It broke.  I called apple and after a 5 minute talk on dec. 24th the agreed to send me an express return package to repair my apple watch.  that box arrived on the 26th, They sent me a new watch and it was delivered signature required at 7am dec. 28th.  If dji is the best drone manufacturer why is the customer service experiences all so horrible.  DJI apparently has someone high up on the exec. chain who is incapable of leading a good customer service dept.  That employee probably inherited the position because of their last name and a college degree.  DJI you don’t have to fire them, just please transfer them to head another dept. that doesn’t have such a negative impact on your corporation.  I’m currently testing other drones made by other companies (bought 2 in the past 2 weeks) trying to find better customer care.  DJI, go pro’s customer service is great, their drone is not.  YUNEEC on the other hand is about to win my endorsement.  My customer service experience with them is, so far so good, and their drone is almost as good as yours.  I sent them a request two days ago and was able to mail the drone off today, so i really still don’t know 100% how their customer service compares yet.  I sure wish apple made drones.  I guess i will make another phone call and be fed even more b.s. What else can I do?
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pejewins Posted at 2018-1-13 10:28
I thought for a moment that dji had heard the cry’s of their fans, about their poor customer service when i learned about express.  Dec 27th I paid $79 for the express refresh package.  i entered all required info have a case # (actually think i might have 2 case #s now.) i waited patiently to recieve my label to mail it in, it never came in the mail or email bj DJI.  Now 3 weeks have nearly past and and I’ve called customer service 2 times.  Both times I was promised a 2 day UPS label would be found in my email inbox in aproxima 12-24 hours, i waited 2 days both times.  i begged them to allow me to pay for an overnight shipment and that at the same time begged begged them to accept an overnight return package prepaid that would be prepaid.  they said they could not do that.  The customer is not apparently always right at dji.  1st rule of business.  They replied that they could only email me a shipping label within 12 hours.  Now here’s a good example of good customer support.  I had an apple watch.  It broke.  I called apple and after a 5 minute talk on dec. 24th the agreed to send me an express return package to repair my apple watch.  that box arrived on the 26th, They sent me a new watch and it was delivered signature required at 7am dec. 28th.  If dji is the best drone manufacturer why is the customer service experiences all so horrible.  DJI apparently has someone high up on the exec. chain who is incapable of leading a good customer service dept.  That employee probably inherited the position because of their last name and a college degree.  DJI you don’t have to fire them, just please transfer them to head another dept. that doesn’t have such a negative impact on your corporation.  I’m currently testing other drones made by other companies (bought 2 in the past 2 weeks) trying to find better customer care.  DJI, go pro’s customer service is great, their drone is not.  YUNEEC on the other hand is about to win my endorsement.  My customer service experience with them is, so far so good, and their drone is almost as good as yours.  I sent them a request two days ago and was able to mail the drone off today, so i really still don’t know 100% how their customer service compares yet.  I sure wish apple made drones.  I guess i will make another phone call and be fed even more b.s. What else can I do?

Sir, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get the case number via the forum info, the shipping label has been sent to you successfully. Please check the spam of your email and confirm. Come back to us if there is any other questions.
2018-1-13
Use props
pejewins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 984613 ft
United States

pejewins Posted at 2018-1-13 10:28
I thought for a moment that dji had heard the cry’s of their fans, about their poor customer service when i learned about express.  Dec 27th I paid $79 for the express refresh package.  i entered all required info have a case # (actually think i might have 2 case #s now.) i waited patiently to recieve my label to mail it in, it never came in the mail or email bj DJI.  Now 3 weeks have nearly past and and I’ve called customer service 2 times.  Both times I was promised a 2 day UPS label would be found in my email inbox in aproxima 12-24 hours, i waited 2 days both times.  i begged them to allow me to pay for an overnight shipment and that at the same time begged begged them to accept an overnight return package prepaid that would be prepaid.  they said they could not do that.  The customer is not apparently always right at dji.  1st rule of business.  They replied that they could only email me a shipping label within 12 hours.  Now here’s a good example of good customer support.  I had an apple watch.  It broke.  I called apple and after a 5 minute talk on dec. 24th the agreed to send me an express return package to repair my apple watch.  that box arrived on the 26th, They sent me a new watch and it was delivered signature required at 7am dec. 28th.  If dji is the best drone manufacturer why is the customer service experiences all so horrible.  DJI apparently has someone high up on the exec. chain who is incapable of leading a good customer service dept.  That employee probably inherited the position because of their last name and a college degree.  DJI you don’t have to fire them, just please transfer them to head another dept. that doesn’t have such a negative impact on your corporation.  I’m currently testing other drones made by other companies (bought 2 in the past 2 weeks) trying to find better customer care.  DJI, go pro’s customer service is great, their drone is not.  YUNEEC on the other hand is about to win my endorsement.  My customer service experience with them is, so far so good, and their drone is almost as good as yours.  I sent them a request two days ago and was able to mail the drone off today, so i really still don’t know 100% how their customer service compares yet.  I sure wish apple made drones.  I guess i will make another phone call and be fed even more b.s. What else can I do?

I apologize for jumping the gun.  Yes the UPS shipping label that UPS had sent was in my spam folder.   I received noticed yesterday that the new drone has been shipped.  Thank you for your help.  For everyone in question of the Express Service.  Turn around time is much quicker now than it was a year ago.  Congrats to the team member who came up with this idea.  You are an asset to your company and mindy your awesome at "damage control" I try to be quicker to praise than to complain.  I apologize again for the unwarranted complaint.  That was an error on my part.   Thanks for your help.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

pejewins Posted at 2018-1-25 07:00
I apologize for jumping the gun.  Yes the UPS shipping label that UPS had sent was in my spam folder.   I received noticed yesterday that the new drone has been shipped.  Thank you for your help.  For everyone in question of the Express Service.  Turn around time is much quicker now than it was a year ago.  Congrats to the team member who came up with this idea.  You are an asset to your company and mindy your awesome at "damage control" I try to be quicker to praise than to complain.  I apologize again for the unwarranted complaint.  That was an error on my part.   Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your update, hope you will receive them very soon, please test the flight performance when you get it and keep us updated if there is any further problem, we will also keep improving our customer service to make all customers have a better experience with us.
2018-1-26
Use props
fans14f8dcca
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello DJI Mindy!
i was wondering if can i ask you something about my drone. I was thinking to send my drone to repair centre for a general check up. A couple weeks ago crashed it, drone seems work perfectly, just i i think i would be more relaxed if it would be properly checked by DJI repair centre. My drone is still under guarantee, and i do have also a DJI Care refresh bought some months ago.
Do you mind explain me how the does it work in this kind of situation? i mean what are the steps to follow?
For what i understood, if someone asks for a replacement of the whole drone  the fee to pay is 79 for uk country. What about if they find only one part broken and I ask to replace just that part with a new one, would the fee be still 79?

Thanky you very much
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans14f8dcca Posted at 2018-2-1 01:30
Hello DJI Mindy!
i was wondering if can i ask you something about my drone. I was thinking to send my drone to repair centre for a general check up. A couple weeks ago crashed it, drone seems work perfectly, just i i think i would be more relaxed if it would be properly checked by DJI repair centre. My drone is still under guarantee, and i do have also a DJI Care refresh bought some months ago.
Do you mind explain me how the does it work in this kind of situation? i mean what are the steps to follow?

Sir, may I know whether the crash is caused by pilot error or not?
1. If you believe it is not pilot error, data analysis is recommended as the drone is still in warranty period. We'll check whether it is a warranty case and offer you a proper solution.
2. If it is pilot error, there are two options for your reference:
a. Repair. I'm afraid that repair fees need to pay if it is not a warranty case.
b. DJI Care Refresh. Use the refresh chance with additational fees.
You can compare the above and decide whether you want to use DJI Care Refresh or not. Hope the above may make it clear.
2018-2-1
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

fans14f8dcca Posted at 2018-2-1 01:30
Hello DJI Mindy!

Whichever way you go, understand that it is extremely unlikely that you will get your own aircraft back.

Your aircraft will be repaired with either new or refurbished parts, and you will be sent a refurbished aircraft from off the shelf. That refurbished aircraft may, or may not have been properly repaired and tested when its original owner sent it in for repair.

Someone else will eventually get your repaired aircraft as a refurbished aircraft.
2018-2-1
Use props
fans14f8dcca
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 20:32
Sir, may I know whether the crash is caused by pilot error or not?
1. If you believe it is not pilot error, data analysis is recommended as the drone is still in warranty period. We'll check whether it is a warranty case and offer you a proper solution.
2. If it is pilot error, there are two options for your reference:

-I beleive it's my error. Let's say for example they find the gimbal doesn't work properly, they ask me to chanche, how much would it be the fee having the dji care refresh?

-To me the mavic seems work ok, the crash happened 1 month ago now, if they find something wrong how can they estabilish was that caused by my crash?
2018-2-2
Use props
fans14f8dcca
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Jyunte Posted at 2018-2-1 21:27
Whichever way you go, understand that it is extremely unlikely that you will get your own aircraft back.

Your aircraft will be repaired with either new or refurbished parts, and you will be sent a refurbished aircraft from off the shelf. That refurbished aircraft may, or may not have been properly repaired and tested when its original owner sent it in for repair.

You are telling me they choose whether give to me a new or a refurbished part? why don't give always a new part?

And also you say the might give me a drone which has not been repaired properly since it's a refurbished one?

By the way i tell you how i Crashed it. I was in my house, wanted to show the drone to my brother very quick, just hovering, there was about 7 -9 gps signal and the app said  the drone would be a bit not stable hovering. i say ok, i get that, it would be only for 1 minute. But as soon as it took off it started to swing from left to right very wildly and i couldn't control it. I mean i could never imagine it would have done like a crazy horse.
2018-2-2
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

fans14f8dcca Posted at 2018-2-2 01:36
You are telling me they choose whether give to me a new or a refurbished part? why don't give always a new part?

And also you say the might give me a drone which has not been repaired properly since it's a refurbished one?

If an aircraft is returned damaged, they'll test the remaining parts and use them again if they work "as new".

A new aircraft will have only new parts.

A refurbished aircraft will have new parts, or "as new" parts put into it during the repair stage. This is clearly stated in the DJI repair policy that they keep posting.

I received a refurbished Mavic Pro which, after flying up and down a runway for less than an hour, I sent back to DJI. Upon receiving it, some some unknown reason, DJI repaired it... They found it had a faulty gimbal controller board. I can only assume the gimbal controller board was defective when it was sent to me, and if that's the case, then maybe a faulty gimbal controller board was the reason the original owner of that aircraft returned it. There's no way to tell with a refurbished unit.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans14f8dcca Posted at 2018-2-2 01:26
-I beleive it's my error. Let's say for example they find the gimbal doesn't work properly, they ask me to chanche, how much would it be the fee having the dji care refresh?

-To me the mavic seems work ok, the crash happened 1 month ago now, if they find something wrong how can they estabilish was that caused by my crash?

Hi there, when we receive the drone, we will do a damage assessment, after that, the total invoice will be sent, as well as the fee for using the DJI Care Refresh. You can go to this page for applying the online repair. If there is a need, please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-2
Use props
fans14f8dcca
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you very much for your support
2018-2-6
Use props
Vitor Esteves
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9523596 ft
Portugal

Hello.

Bought a Mavic Pro almost a year ago and have been completely satisfied until a couple of weeks ago. One day the lens started to get moisture from the inside each time the Mavic took off, even though it never got any direct water damage.
Everything else is fully functional, but the photos and videos are completely ruined by the fog inside the lens

I activated my Dji Care Refresh Express yesterday, paid the fee (although this should be on DJI responsibility, but because really need the drone as fast as possible i had to use the Express service)  and didn´t get any info about the next steps, the address to send the drone and the info about the shipment.
Can´t understand how there is no automated email with all this info to make the process fast... since it is DJI Care Refresh Express...

Case Number: CAS-1587984-S0K9F4

Kind Regards

Vitor Esteves

2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Vitor Esteves Posted at 2018-3-21 17:45
Hello.

Bought a Mavic Pro almost a year ago and have been completely satisfied until a couple of weeks ago. One day the lens started to get moisture from the inside each time the Mavic took off, even though it never got any direct water damage.

I had replied your another post, please check and keep us updated there.
2018-3-21
Use props
djiuser_d2B8FTcDgAPz
New
Flight distance : 597 ft

I'm about to mail back my drone using DJI care refresh Express do I send it UPS FedEx or just use USPS?
2018-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_d2B8FTcDgAPz Posted at 2018-5-8 14:44
I'm about to mail back my drone using DJI care refresh Express do I send it UPS FedEx or just use USPS?

I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1741376-W5P1H3, you should have received the shipping label right? Please refer to the email guideline, pack the drone and find the nearest UPS store to send in.
2018-5-8
Use props
CabaretMoulin
New
Sweden

Hi ,

I just activated my Dji Care Refresh Express. Paid the fee but now i dont know where do i send the mavic pro itself? No automatic generated email from the support which is a little bit weird. My casenumber is CAS-1780529-C5R2V5. What do i do next? Where do i send the Mavic? Thanks in advance. / Jonny
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CabaretMoulin Posted at 2018-5-10 08:18
Hi ,

I just activated my Dji Care Refresh Express. Paid the fee but now i dont know where do i send the mavic pro itself? No automatic generated email from the support which is a little bit weird. My casenumber is CAS-1780529-C5R2V5. What do i do next? Where do i send the Mavic? Thanks in advance. / Jonny

Jonny, we're sorry for the troubles. Per the case number you offered, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check your email or spam to see whether you have received it, thanks!
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_G5vkbMRPIGOq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100873 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-8 21:26
I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1741376-W5P1H3, you should have received the shipping label right? Please refer to the email guideline, pack the drone and find the nearest UPS store to send in.

Hi Mindy, thanks for all of the useful info you have provided here.  I have just submitted a request for DJI Care Refresh Express, and it has been confirmed, but the address I've been given to send the drone to is in The Netherlands (I'm in the UK).  I haven't been advised on how to send the drone without risk of loss - Can you let me know how I should be sending it?  ie which courier service to use, and how to pay for postage?

Thanks.
2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_G5vkbMRPIGOq Posted at 2018-7-2 08:58
Hi Mindy, thanks for all of the useful info you have provided here.  I have just submitted a request for DJI Care Refresh Express, and it has been confirmed, but the address I've been given to send the drone to is in The Netherlands (I'm in the UK).  I haven't been advised on how to send the drone without risk of loss - Can you let me know how I should be sending it?  ie which courier service to use, and how to pay for postage?

Thanks.

I managed to get your case number, per the system, the shipping label should have been sent to you, did you receive it? If yes, please pack the drone well and find a nearest UPS store, they will help to ship.
2018-7-2
Use props
MinnesotaDad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30062 ft
United States

I would agree that DJI's process could use some improvement. Specifically:
1) No where in DJI's help content or program description do they provide an address where a person will send in their drone. Now maybe that's because they have several locations and they try and "load balance" where units get sent. Or maybe it's because they won't want to get inundated with people sending in drones that haven't been properly handled through their process. Both are completely understandable. But then they should simply add in language something along the lines of "After you properly submit your case through our system, you will be emailed a pre-paid UPS label that will contain the address where your drone will be sent." Simple enough. That would have saved me 15 minutes of trying to figure out the address I was going to send it to.
2) There seems to be woeful disconnect between their email support folks and their own internal system. At one point in my ongoing email dialogue with my support guy, he asked ME to provide HIM with my case number. Shouldn't he have access to that, especially when I've already provided him my serial # of my drone? The latest weird request, which is what ultimately caused me to submit this forum post, is this verbatim quote:
"Also, once it arrived and they will be checking on the payment that you have made please send me a screenshot as well so it can be processed right away. "
Wait - you (or your support people or whoever) don't have access to the PayPal information that YOUR system required of me to pay in order to even submit the claim and begin the process? I was immediately emailed a confirmation of payment. Yet, I need to send you a SCREENSHOT in order to what, prove that I paid?
Strange....
2018-7-31
Use props
MinnesotaDad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30062 ft
United States

Confirmation that technical support doesn't have access to the DJI Care Refresh system comes in this verbatim quote from my most recent email exchange with "Sebastian" at support.us@dji.com
"I do apologize if I need to ask you the Proof of Payment, it is because we at Technical Support cannot view any order status."

I have also been asking how many days it typically takes between receipt of a drone and the mailing out of a replacement. Keep in mind that I have already paid the fee upfront for the specific purpose of bypassing the need to evaluate my drone. So one would think that it would take.. only a day or two at most? Once they verify that yes, I have indeed sent them a DJI Spark unit and it's the serial number that I said it was and it has all the propellers, wouldn't you think they could - and would - send out a replacement that same day? Here is Sebastian's response to my repeated inquiry:
"Regarding to the processing time, I cannot guarantee or quote how long it would take as it would be depending on when it will be checked in to the technicians system. Once everything will be verified in the case and and all the necessary information, they will send the replacement unit to you as soon as possible.  This is the reason why I asked your Proof of Payment so the repair team would confirm the payment directly and would take shorter time for them to ship the replacement unit. What I can assure is that you will receive an email once it has been shipped."
OK. So I have no idea if it will be a day... or three... or a week.  So we'll see what happens.
2018-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MinnesotaDad Posted at 2018-8-1 04:13
Confirmation that technical support doesn't have access to the DJI Care Refresh system comes in this verbatim quote from my most recent email exchange with "Sebastian" at
"I do apologize if I need to ask you the Proof of Payment, it is because we at Technical Support cannot view any order status."

Hi MinnesotaDad, thanks for sharing your experience with our customer support here, we apologize if there is any inconvenience that has bee caused during this process. We would like to explain your queries.
1. For the address of our repair center, we have stated clearly in our website before you submit the Online Repair form, and we have also described clearly that if you are qualified for a return label,  we will send it to you within two working days, when you send in the drone with the shipping label, no need to input the address of the repair center. SL.png
2. If the email account which you are used to contact our support is the same as the email account you registered in the case, we will find the case number, so does the serial number, we are sorry that our support team asked the case number again in the email.
3. The payment needs to be verified by our financial department, with the payment receipt, the payment would be verified more convenient and quicker. Appreciate your understanding.
4. The drone will be shipped out very soon once we receive your drone since you have already paid via the DJI Care Refresh Express, the estimated time frame would be 1-2 business days once the package is checked-in the system excluding the shipping and delivering time.
Hope you will get it back soon, please keep us update if you have further concerns.
2018-8-1
Use props
JD57
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66286 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I am trying to put in a repair as we speak, we’re can I start the refresh express repair?
Thanks
Jd
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JD57 Posted at 1-4 08:25
Hi. I am trying to put in a repair as we speak, we’re can I start the refresh express repair?
Thanks
Jd

Hi JD57, if you have purchased DJI Care Refresh before, please kindly start an online request and tick I have a DJI service plan, the tips will pop up to learn more about DJI Care Express, you may have a try.
X.png
2019-1-4
Use props
Mavic Pro Stealth Mode
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304678 ft
United States

I unfortunately had to utilize one of my DJI Care Replacements and sent my Mavic Pro 2 out today Monday 12/30/2019 ..., I am curious 1.) What the turnaround time is, and 2.) more importantly that they send out a "New" and not a "Refurbished" Replacement.  
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mavic Pro Stealth Mode Posted at 12-30 21:41
I unfortunately had to utilize one of my DJI Care Replacements and sent my Mavic Pro 2 out today Monday 12/30/2019 ..., I am curious 1.) What the turnaround time is, and 2.) more importantly that they send out a "New" and not a "Refurbished" Replacement.

Hi there, for DJI Care Refresh Express, you will need to pay for it first when filling in the online repair form, we will send you a replacement drone once we receive it, you'll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2019-12-30
Use props
Mavic Pro Stealth Mode
lvl.2
Flight distance : 304678 ft
United States

Mavic Pro Stealth Mode Posted at 2019-12-30 21:41
I unfortunately had to utilize one of my DJI Care Replacements and sent my Mavic Pro 2 out today Monday 12/30/2019 ..., I am curious 1.) What the turnaround time is, and 2.) more importantly that they send out a "New" and not a "Refurbished" Replacement.

Why does my flight distance keep increasing?
(Shown under username).
2020-1-7
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-30 22:48
Hi there, for DJI Care Refresh Express, you will need to pay for it first when filling in the online repair form, we will send you a replacement drone once we receive it, you'll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.

Is there any way to pay for an Express exchange for an Inspire that no longer qualifies for DJI Care ?  It aged out of Refresh.  This would be a very valuable service!  We have a case of stuck landing gear and would really prefer to not wait for a repair.
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

erkq Posted at 1-16 10:57
Is there any way to pay for an Express exchange for an Inspire that no longer qualifies for DJI Care ?  It aged out of Refresh.  This would be a very valuable service!  We have a case of stuck landing gear and would really prefer to not wait for a repair.

Hi erkq, apologize that we do not have the service that you referred at present, you may start an online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Or contact our support at the link: http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send the drone in for repair.
We'll do our best to help you. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2020-1-17
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules