M3P Battery cycle count query
2688 4 2023-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2169833 ft
Canada

Hey everyone. Just wanted to ask any long term Mini 3 pro owners how high of a cycle count have you seen in your batteries with them still working at or close to the usual flight time duration. I've seen DJI state that around 200 cycles are to be expected before funcionality begins to deteriorate but other sites say LiPo batteries that are handled properly can go 300-500 cycles.
I've had my Mini 3 pro for a little over a year but only have around 40 cycles each on the three regular batteries. My plus battery was replaced under warranty a couple months ago for a broken latch tab. The new plus battery only has 6 cyles and I cant remember how many the old one had, maybe around 20.

What has been your experience with the Mini 3 pro batteries ?

2023-11-25
Use props
nikonya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 527740 ft
Slovenia

If I'm not mistaken you can see counter in settings when you are connected to the drone. But I have it now for bit more than 6 months so can not givou you relevant data, but would be intereseting to hear other.
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you can get the best suggestions from our fellow DJI members here about the performance of their DJI Mini 3 Pro batteries. To maintain the best performance of your battery, you may check the battery safety notice on this link https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ines_5_lan_v1.0.pdf . Thank you for your valued support.
2023-11-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At 180 cycles you'll start getting a large orange nag to replace the battery.  Ive got one plus battery at 330+ cycles and it's still flying well for me.   I was lucky and the rest of mine got replaced by DJI near the 180 count due to the tabs breaking.  
2023-11-26
Use props
MRDroneRookie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2169833 ft
Canada

Yes those tabs are a design flaw.
I wonder if they have changed anything in the case construction of the mini 4 batteries or are they going to suffer the same issue.
2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules