329 6 4-21 22:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2380479 ft
  • >>>
India

Did anyone else notice this Rocky behaviour of flight with Avata 2 in the live view? Doesn't seem right.
My avata 2 keeps rocking left and right slightly all the time even without winds... Please check yours... Look on the edges of the screen and it will show up.
Rocksteady takes care of most of it but that isn't quite right...

4-21 22:38
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

This is more apparent while in the RTH mode... Try it guys and update here
4-21 22:39
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

DJI needs to fix this
4-21 22:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations is available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Please confirm if the issue also occurs on video files that you have taken with your DJI Avata 2. If yes, please upload the video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
4-21 23:23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes Ive had this too,  and I just saw it raised on the Mads tech's last live stream.
4-22 00:17
Use props
SaurabhSrivastava
lvl.3
  • >>>
India

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-21 23:23
According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations is available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Please confirm if the issue also occurs on video files that you have taken with your DJI Avata 2. If yes, please upload the video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

Thank you DJI Rep.

I am very well aware of the drone rules in my country.
Anyway I am not looking for any help or replacement from you. It's just that this behaviour of Avata 2 is a bug or common with all users. Many don't notice it but it's something that may be fixable by a firmware update.

Madstech has noticed this and commented on it in his latest video.

So, please check the firmware for this behaviour at your end and let us know if you can fix this.

BTW, the AVTA 1 also had the same behaviour but ONLY in the RTH. check it out.
4-22 01:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SaurabhSrivastava Posted at 4-22 01:28
Thank you DJI Rep.

I am very well aware of the drone rules in my country.

Thank you for your response. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue or send us the link to the video so we can check it further? Also, does the issue appear in the video recorded by the aircraft? Please let us know.
4-24 23:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules