DJI Forum help.
491 6 4-30 08:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 590538 ft
United States

This may seem a silly question. How do I send/receive PMs, change avatar and user name .
4-30 08:25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please see the details below regarding your queries.

> To send a message, click on "Personal Message" under the user profile.
>  To check a message and notification, kindly click the "Bell" icon located in the upper right corner of the page.
> To change your profile avatar and user name, click on your Profile icon (Upper right) and select Settings.

I hope this information helps.  Should you have further concerns, kindly let us know.
4-30 15:07
Use props
djiuser_vQecbs3jddjl
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-30 15:07
Hello, there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please see the details below regarding your queries.

> To send a message, click on "Personal Message" under the user profile.

Thank you for the reply.

No where on my screen is there a bell.

When I click on a user there is no option for a person message.

When I click on my current avatar (in homepage). Nothing happens.  No “settings" option to be found.

I'm on an Android phone or tablet, if that makes a difference. I don't own or have ready access to a PC.
4-30 15:20
Use props
Morningstar3d
lvl.2
United States

Ok, got it figured out.  Mobile pages are missing those functions.  The desktop pages all was as you described.  Thanks
4-30 16:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Morningstar3d Posted at 4-30 16:37
Ok, got it figured out.  Mobile pages are missing those functions.  The desktop pages all was as you described.  Thanks

Glad to know that you have figured it out, Morningstar3d. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
4-30 23:44
Use props
webetics
New

United States

I am new to the thread.  I just updated my mini 3 pro to the latest software now when I go into POI it works fine.  When I stop it my controls do not work.  I can turn left and right.  I almost lost the drone the first day after upgrade.  Is there a more stable firmware I can go back to?
5-21 02:35
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

webetics Posted at 5-21 02:35
I am new to the thread.  I just updated my mini 3 pro to the latest software now when I go into POI it works fine.  When I stop it my controls do not work.  I can turn left and right.  I almost lost the drone the first day after upgrade.  Is there a more stable firmware I can go back to?

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Will it be fine if you post a video showing the operation for us to further check? You may upload it to YouTube or any file-sharing site like Google Drive and then paste the link here. We appreciate your patience.
5-23 02:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules