Customizable profiles based on normal mode in the future?
132 3 5-17 05:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 545820 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

Is there a chance to get customizable profiles based on n/s-modes?

I plan to do real estate videos including interior shots for my clients.
Yes the normal and maybe the beginner mode (mc3) should work too.
Im not a pro so a customized normal mode would be very helpful in the beginning.
And this why the m-mode isnt an option for me (for now).

5-17 05:15
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036263 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Customisable in what way, just speed or? With RCM3 you can select custom speeds in both N and S mode so you could tweak them to your liking, but with FPVRC3 you're kinda stuck with the speed you get and will just have to get used to pushing sticks less if you wanna go slower - some stick length extensions will help with that, as well as pinching the sticks instead of using your thumbs on them.
5-17 05:56
Use props
AlSo-Fotografie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 545820 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yeah exactly, i want to be able to set the speed of flying forward, yaw/roll with more precision in a menu.
I`ll follow your tips of using longer sticks. I think this and pinching will help
I really have to get used to it^^
5-17 06:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our relevant team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. However, we wish to inform you that there is no guarantee this will be featured Thank you for your understanding and support.
5-18 02:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules