1552 25 2016-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Submanager
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

Nothing Mavic related in this post.
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge and thank DJI-Ken for his vigilance to this forum. It may be his job, and all, but he stands with us "at the pointy end of the spear". He reviews and responds as best he can to the posts we leave in awe, appreciation, frustration, and anger. He's our voice back into this complany, DJI, that brings these fantastic products that lure us into early pre-orders so that we can be the first to enjoy and experience their cutting edge technology.

So thank you, DJI-Ken, for standing with us and getting us through our varied emotions. I've waited months and have weeks left to wait, before I can enjoy my new Mavic (just as I did 2 years ago with my Inspire) and I know it will be worth it. And as I continue to come back to this forum to see the status of others, their lessons learned, and everyone's experience, I look forward to your input, handholding, and calm restraint that keeps this forum a useful place to experience the love of our hobby.

Have a terrific Christmas and holiday season.

2016-12-23
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same to Ken and all other staff who help us on this forum, from the island of Mull.
2016-12-23
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

I'd like to second that Submanager. And I'd like to add Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone. May your flights be many and your crashes be none.
2016-12-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely worded and very much deserved !!

I second this statement and also would like to thank DJI Ken and all of the other DJI staff that work hard to help the customers and forum members!!!

Merry Christmas to All
Rich
2016-12-23
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I wonder if Ken is chinese? Ken sounds like a white guy, but they always take a name like that for cs purposes. Like this little chinese shop I bought from, the guys name is Rick, but he can't read what you send him lol He seems pretty well versed, just wondering
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

WOW, I'm shocked and very grateful for your kinds works. I really appreciate that you took the time to type all of this and that's very gracious of you and I think you from my heart.
And I'd like to thank you and everyone here for coming to the forum for your questions.
Also, there's many of us moderators and support team all over the internet that work just as hard as I do and they too are extremely appreciated and valued.
Thanks again, that was really special.
And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone else.
You'll have you Mavic soon enough and enjoy it.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Mullheliflier Posted at 2016-12-24 03:33
Same to Ken and all other staff who help us on this forum, from the island of Mull.

Thank you very much, and the same to you
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Jake Phantom 3  Posted at 2016-12-24 03:46
I'd like to second that Submanager. And I'd like to add Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone. May your flights be many and your crashes be none.

You too Jake
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-12-24 03:52
Nicely worded and very much deserved !!

I second this statement and also would like to thank DJI Ken and all of the other DJI staff that work hard to help the customers and forum members!!!

Thanks Rich, it's really appreciated and thank you for being you
Hope to see you sometime and buy you a beer
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2016-12-24 04:07
I wonder if Ken is chinese? Ken sounds like a white guy, but they always take a name like that for cs purposes. Like this little chinese shop I bought from, the guys name is Rick, but he can't read what you send him lol He seems pretty well versed, just wondering

No, I'm not from China, born and raised in Orange County California.
2016-12-23
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-24 04:25
No, I'm not from China, born and raised in Orange County California.

Ah you're not too far from me then! We're all mexicans and beer cans here though central valley. That's cool they hired you. In the flashlight business I dealt with a lot of chinese vendors and they always use cs in China.

Merry Christmas Ken .. Should I say brah or is that term gone already
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2016-12-24 04:40
Ah you're not too far from me then! We're all mexicans and beer cans here though central valley. That's cool they hired you. In the flashlight business I dealt with a lot of chinese vendors and they always use cs in China.

Merry Christmas Ken .. Should I say brah or is that term gone already

Merry Christmas to you too.
2016-12-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Here here,  thanks Ken for everything,  Hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-12-24 04:46
Here here,  thanks Ken for everything,  Hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!.

Thank you very much, and the same to you.
2016-12-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-23 12:23
Thanks Rich, it's really appreciated and thank you for being you
Hope to see you sometime and buy you a beer

You got it pal... next time I get down south and my kids can spare me away during my visit I can always bring my Mavic with me... much harder to travel with my Inspire...  (although will be selling one or more of these soon)

all the best
Rich
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-12-24 04:58
You got it pal... next time I get down south and my kids can spare me away during my visit  I can always bring my Mavic with me... much harder to travel with my Inspire...  (although will be selling one or more of these soon)

all the best

Sounds like a plan, thanks Rich
2016-12-23
Use props
hridge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17651 ft
United States

Merry Christmas. From HB in OC. I
2016-12-23
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

DJI Ken,   a great addition to this hobby,   made me feel welcome and appreceiated from day one,  He is also very correct,, this Mavic is a hoot to fly,
2016-12-23
Use props
Socalrob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892 ft
  • >>>
United States

Merry Christmas everyone and also thank you DJI Ken for always helping out with issues. Also a big thanks to DJI Mindy for the same things and the rest of DJI for trying to get things right. The Mavic is an awesome quad and I'm real happy with it.
2016-12-23
Use props
Frits48
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155961 ft
Canada

I so agree.
Happy Holidays Ken, your involvement here is much appreciated!
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

hridge Posted at 2016-12-24 05:53
Merry Christmas. From HB in OC. I

Marry Christmas to you too. I love HB, especially taking my dogs to the dog beach.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2016-12-24 06:05
DJI Ken,   a great addition to this hobby,   made me feel welcome and appreceiated from day one,  He is also very correct,, this Mavic is a hoot to fly,

Thank you very much for the kind words, we're always here to assist and I've enjoyed helping you with tech support in the forum and through ours emails as well.
Take care and Merry Christmas.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Socalrob Posted at 2016-12-24 07:59
Merry Christmas everyone and also thank you DJI Ken for always helping out with issues. Also a big thanks to DJI Mindy for the same things and the rest of DJI for trying to get things right. The Mavic is an awesome quad and I'm real happy with it.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too, enjoy your Mavic.
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Frits48 Posted at 2016-12-24 08:28
I so agree.
Happy Holidays Ken, your involvement here is much appreciated!

Thank you very much, and Happy Holidays to you too.
2016-12-23
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

I wish you Also ken a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  And a big thanks for helping me out and everyone else .

I am just leaving NYC and heading to my Family in Sunny Sarasota Florida with my Mavic on my back for the holidays .

Jimmy
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jamgabbi Posted at 2016-12-24 09:49
I wish you Also ken a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  And a big thanks for helping me out and everyone else .

I am just leaving NYC and heading to my Family in Sunny Sarasota Florida with my Mavic on my back for the holidays .

Thanks buddy, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
I'm sure you'll get some great oceanfront footage in nice weather in Sarasota.
Take Care.
2016-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules