Follow speed defaults/resets to FAST
3833 53 2023-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jayflyer Posted at 3-23 16:33
no it's not fixed yet and it's p1ss1ing me off. starting to think they're doing this on purpose and not fixing it. Then encourage people to buy the next OM 7

Hi there. We have released a new update on the DJI Mimo app (v1.8.16). Kindly update to the latest version and check again. Have a nice day.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SiriusStealth Posted at 3-25 06:17
This is the same issue I am having on iPhone 14 Pro Max

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Kindly update to the latest version of the DJI Mimo app and check again. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

nedt.21 Posted at 3-25 06:51
I'm having the same issue, just updated the Mimo App as well. iPhone 14 Pro Max.

Hi there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. May we confirm if you already have the latest DJI Mimo version (v1.8.16)? If yes and the issue remains, kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but remember to back up important data before doing so. If it's the same, kindly provide us with a short recording of the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_v3kzWKdsh4Ph Posted at 3-23 02:22
Hello, I am facing the same issue, you still have not fixed the issue as promised a few months ago. Will this be fixed or not? If not, I bought the DJI OM 6 recently and will return it, as this flaw is restraining my workflow. Many thanks for your understanding

Hi there. We just released a new update, so kindly update the DJI Mimo app to the latest and check if the issue remains. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
Simon Horrocks
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 22:32
Hi there. We just released a new update, so kindly update the DJI Mimo app to the latest and check if the issue remains. Thank you.

I'm using a iPhone 14 Pro and the Mimo app still resets to Fast follow speed. I have the latest version of the app
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Simon Horrocks Posted at 3-31 00:33
I'm using a iPhone 14 Pro and the Mimo app still resets to Fast follow speed. I have the latest version of the app

We're sorry to read that. Kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and check again. Remember to back up important data before deleting the app. Kindly keep us posted.
2023-4-1
Use props
user82ded7134e
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 00:34
We're sorry to read that. Kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and check again. Remember to back up important data before deleting the app. Kindly keep us posted.

I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max with the latest app version and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still having the same problem with it reverting back to Fast.
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

user82ded7134e Posted at 4-1 18:30
I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max with the latest app version and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and still having the same problem with it reverting back to Fast.

We understand. If that is the case, we need to gather more details for further investigation. Kindly check your inbox as we sent you a PM. Thank you.
2023-4-1
Use props
Simon Horrocks
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-1 00:34

I re-installed the app but it still defaults to FAST follow speed
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Simon Horrocks Posted at 4-3 02:21
I re-installed the app but it still defaults to FAST follow speed

We're sorry for the inconvenience. We sent you a PM to gather necessary details for further analysis. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-4-4
Use props
arminx86
lvl.1

Turkey

I've been using OSMO 5 for months and i was quit happy with it. I though it might be a good decision to get the new OSMO 6 but so far I'm so disappointed.

1. even going through the sleep mode, will change the calibrated gimbal to titled one. and I will need to calibrate it for each shut! it doesn't make sense why it should be like this?
Version v01.00.03.10
device sn:5W3VM229152001P5
Iphone 14 pro latest OS iOS16.4.1

I can;t use this gimbal at all. It is not leveled all the time. also the tracking speed is always reverted to FAST.
i yhink i should return it and use the old OSMO 5
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

arminx86 Posted at 4-9 05:25
I've been using OSMO 5 for months and i was quit happy with it. I though it might be a good decision to get the new OSMO 6 but so far I'm so disappointed.

1. even going through the sleep mode, will change the calibrated gimbal to titled one. and I will need to calibrate it for each shut! it doesn't make sense why it should be like this?

Hi, arminx86. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly update the DJI Mimo app to its latest version. Regarding the tilting issue, kindly post a short video of it for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-9
Use props
boothy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163363 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am having the same problem too, I have the iPhone 12 pro max and using the latest version of mimo 1.8.16 and firmware 01.00.03.10. I set the gimbal follow speed to slow and then it changes every time, very odd, please sort out a fix asap.
I have just seen that it changed when active track is enabled. It didn't change when I went through the modes but as soon as I pressed the trigger and the active track box came up the gimbal follow speed changed from slow to fast.

If you set the speed to medium and then enable active track by pressing the trigger once it stays in medium which is better than fast!

Very strange now I have used medium and then gone back to slow it now jumps from slow to medium instead of jumping to fast which I guess is slightly better but obviusly there is a bug with active track.
2023-4-14
Use props
Gjalt Friso
New

Netherlands

I have the problem when i want to active track fast and start tracking its changing to slow

I have a samsung galaxy s23 ultra
1-31 08:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules