DJI Pocket 3's BIGGEST feature may be it's BIGGEST problem!
12685 228 2023-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sergeant Posted at 11-16 03:09
It seems that the UK adopted the EU legislation on this topic, so that's positive (and ironic lol):
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5b17ee2ae5274a18fc321c02/9.pdf

Thanks. The legislation stuck?

The question raised here got me wondering how we stand.

That is a bit ironic!!!
2023-11-16
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

sergeant Posted at 11-16 03:09
It seems that the UK adopted the EU legislation on this topic, so that's positive (and ironic lol):
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5b17ee2ae5274a18fc321c02/9.pdf

If the UK get 2 years, Australia will follow soon...
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hallmark007 Posted at 11-16 03:09
You’re not being petty, judging by the amount of tumbleweeds running through here and the rest of social media “its not” should be inserted

Oh that's funny. A real POW.
2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This thread really needs to be laid to rest......
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sergeant Posted at 11-16 03:40
No not at all, but some forum participants should perhaps move on, if they dislike free-speech and open discussion. This forum platform desperately needs an 'Ignore' feature, it's long-overdue and has been requested many times.

I really hope that DJI are open on this topic, and their investigation, especially if the fault is occurring on devices 14 days after first use.

It doesn’t look like many units but is something to bear in mind.

DJI normally react well to problems but possibly, new customers like Harpreet may be concerned because they haven’t experienced DJI care before.

It has made me think about getting DJI Care Refresh if I go ahead and buy one.
2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 03:33
I didn’t make the crass comment. He did. Moderators need to wake up.

Sorry I wasn't targeting anyone in particular, but the fact that this issue doesn't seem to be as widespread as thought. The title is misleading. And DJI are actively sending replacements for units covered by warranty anyways (of which they all are).
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IftiBashir Posted at 11-16 03:59
Sorry I wasn't targeting anyone in particular, but the fact that this issue doesn't seem to be as widespread as thought. The title is misleading. And DJI are actively sending replacements for units covered by warranty anyways (of which they all are).

I agree that it’s not widespread. To me the title isn’t such a big deal and certainly not one that makes me be sarcastic or caustic towards other members. This is a social platform, not a war zone or a place to prove how superior you are.

There are just a few broken screens out there but he does say that it ‘MAY’ be the biggest problem. DJI Support is also excellent in my experience.

It has steered me to actually consider DJI Care this time. Something I’ve never considered before so I’m grateful for the heads up, although I must admit, I did feel that there was a potential weakness there.

It’s not running the camera down. It’s a brilliant camera but is something to consider I think and not worthy of sarcasm, name calling and caustic pm’s. The footage I've seen even coming from people with little camera experience looks fantastic tbh.

I’m still on the fence. Definitely tempted but maybe with insurance …..
2023-11-16
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think this thread was posted for totally disingenuous reasons trying to boost the ego of the author of the video and in turn gain clicks. Its title alone is nothing but clickbait. There are so many untruths in the video nothing researched and almost all of the video made up. We are all entitled to comment on threads posts on this forum, but if you didn’t agree with this video which 90% of members didn’t you were ignored called a troll or fanboy it even got so low that anyone who spent their time protecting loved ones during covid were demeaned and called out as some kind of losers. I mean how low will this guy go.. That’s not a discussion. It was clear from the beginning those trying to drive this forward didn’t even own the pocket 3 so the only reference was the video which is now turning out to be a joke. Most older members will know from the past this OP has posted similar videos and was met with the same quick shrift response that he was here only to serve his own ego. I think the thread should be left here just to show how how ill thought out this was and the sheer number of lies that were spread for nothing only clicks.
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

He says a lot of good things about the Pocket 3 and it is a thing that has happened.

What was untrue, I’m not sure.

First comment from Hallmark ......

I know you were one of the first to test the pocket 1 and you’re feeling a bit sore you weren’t chosen to review the pocket 3. But when I look back at your pocket 1 review it seems you also forgot to mention some real problems caused by the contrast focus a problem really well documented here on this forum something you left out of your review, so who can you trust these days. (First comment from Hallmark)

He seems to have personal issues with the op, more than the video. He holds a grudge because of a Pocket 1 video? He tries to discredit the op.

Where are the lies?

2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mod P174

Hallmark's second comment in this thread ....

You just put out a video saying they were being returned on mass. All because you weren’t given a unit to review :+)

Where was ‘mass returns’ said in the video? I can’t find it.

He didn't say 'Cancel the order' either, he said, 'CONSIDER' ..... 'UNTIL'

Hallmark's 4th Comment ....More ridiculous posts, same guy doing the social media. Show us something new.

We Still have seen any reports of the mass returns you spoke about in your video and the ridiculous posts seem to emmanate from you.

Another little gem of caustic comments, trying to put someone down.....

The OP is just crying wolf after DJI didn't include him for a review of the pocket. So he tries to create some hysteria total biased BS . He has plenty of form for trying to build his channel from ridiculous conspiracies and thats the height of this. The pocket 3 is being used by hundreds of thousands of very happy pundits thats a fact ...

Why are you calling me the ‘elephant in the room’? Another ridiculous post? No, you're just toxic I guess as these posts clearly show.

You're so funny....... (not)    

2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is getting boring now.
I'm out.
2023-11-16
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 04:49
Where was ‘mass returns’ said in the video? I can’t find it.

He didn't say 'Cancel the order', he said, 'CONSIDER' ..... 'UNTIL'

Oh the coward cut it out, you can read through his account on you tube and just see how many others objected to him saying they were being returned on mass. He also lied here on this thread saying dji asked him to review the pocket 3 and he was quickly found out. The man has no spine couldn’t admit that he posted made up garbage which is a feature of his videos. The mere fact he accuses others of being trolls and fanboys because they found him out. But probably worse is people like you defending him when you know what he said so you are no better. The man is a coward and a liar and you trying your best and also denying what others saw and heard on his video is nothing short of being a sly fool …

If there’s nothing wrong with your pocket 3 you have no need to consider sending it back on the word of a liar…
2023-11-16
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 06:08
Sorry, but he made yet another crass comment.....

No I didn’t I told the truth, but fools like you denying what others have seen just shows what kind of low life you really are.
Are those members below lying about what the seen. Or are you trying to justify what was actually said.
You are a nasty piece of work…..

2023-11-16
Use props
Grateful
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

I think people should step in here. This video has been clearly changed and lancraig 10 is clearly aware of this. He then posts an edited video but fails to declare it’s actually edited. There is something very rotten going on here. Most of the information on the video is exaggerated and plain wrong and except for one person on this thread almost everyone else agrees. This thread is a nothing burger.
2023-11-16
Use props
Grateful
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 06:49
I copied the link to the video from YouTube.

Ok so are you saying you didn’t see the video which he mentioned pocket 3 being returned on mass. Only  you mention mass in one of your earlier posts. If not I can tell you he did cut and edit the video but never said he done it and has not said in his opening post that it was edited.
2023-11-16
Use props
Grateful
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 07:02
I am NOT clearly aware of it being edited. Where did you get that? You're making things up.

I went back to check the video after reading Hallmark’s comments and couldn’t see it. In fact, I ended up watching it three times because I thought I must have missed it.

Not sure why you need to be so aggressive . Almost all of the video is negative and the root cause is the screen.

He opens THIS VIDEO IS NOT GREAT NEWS. I’ve listed 4 below but could have listed at least 10. This is an incredibly negative video and is not going to help anyone here. You said yourself you need to take out insurance WHY dji have an extremely generous warranty which easily covers this fault so insurance will not make any difference. Accidental insurance care refresh is a totally different and while it will cover the screen but why when your warranty already covers it

1/ a significant mechanical issue present (completely false) every body on this thread can vouch to that

2/screen is now the big problem ( on this forum it was overheating hardly a mention of screen )

3/ if you ordered then he advises CANCEL. (A BIT OVER THE TOP)

4/ In its current state it may end up unusable

5/ he has on good authority that pocket 3 is being returned on mass. ( this was totally uncalled for and the OP should have had the gonads to admit he lied and let people on this thread who were clearly annoyed know he edited it out and he was wrong)

Im not too sure what you thing is with the OP but this video was not helpful or at least it was a lot more unhelpful to members here who rightly expect that what they’re reading has some validity.

I don’t have anything else to say on the matter too me this thread was and is pointless.
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Grateful Posted at 11-16 07:40
Not sure why you need to be so aggressive . Almost all of the video is negative and the root cause is the screen.

He opens THIS VIDEO IS NOT GREAT NEWS. I’ve listed 4 below but could have listed at least 10. This is an incredibly negative video and is not going to help anyone here. You said yourself you need to take out insurance WHY dji have an extremely generous warranty which easily covers this fault so insurance will not make any difference. Accidental insurance care refresh is a totally different and while it will cover the screen but why when your warranty already covers it

I am aggressive because you assumed something incorrect about me and suspected 'something rotten going on'.
lancraig 10 is clearly aware of this. He then posts an edited video but fails to declare it’s actually edited. There is something very rotten going on here.
How dare you? I consider that a rude comment designed to rally people against me. Hallmark does this too.

It's not really great news if a screen breaks is it really?

1/ a significant mechanical issue present (completely false) every body on this thread can vouch to that

I took 'significant' to mean a big issue not a common issue.

2/screen is now the big problem ( on this forum it was overheating hardly a mention of screen )

Some of them do have this problem and is something to think about.

3/ if you ordered then he advises CANCEL. (A BIT OVER THE TOP)

No, he says I suggest you cancel until .......

4/ In its current state it may end up unusable

If the screen breaks it is indeed unusable.

5/ he has on good authority that pocket 3 is being returned on mass. ( this was totally uncalled for and the OP should have had the gonads to admit he lied and let people on this thread who were clearly annoyed know he edited it out and he was wrong)

Not seen this on the video so apparently he took notice?

I don't know the op so don't start suggesting collaboration. Are you collabroating with Mr Crass then?

IMO, the video as it is now is mostly positive except for the screen, which is what the video is about. So are we just discussing semantics here and individual 'words'?

I have no issues with the video at all and I might be buying one with (as you rightly said, DJI Insurance) It's actually quite good value. (The insurance) It's nice to find these things out in advance before getting one and he's merely reporting what he saw on Facebook etc.

There's no need to be so defensive because he also says that it's a great camera. I don't know what is so upsetting about the video other than perhaps you don't like his newsy style or something.

I don't justify anything by saying 'everyone else says'. I make up my own mind from lots of videos that I see. Not just this one which certainly hasn't made me react the way that (You say) 90% of people on here react.
2023-11-16
Use props
Grateful
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Hallmark007 Posted at 11-16 08:09
I wouldn’t bother your head with him, he spends his time on this forum trying to snatch a ride with anyone prepared to knock these products.
It’s fairly obvious that he is probably the only one on this thread who finds it helpful. He feigns ignorance with regards to the video he posted but refuses to say anything negative about it when it’s pointed out him his first reaction is to lie and he will continue to lie. His answers to your points were simply shallow and ridiculous, the mere fact that the author suggests is the advice he’s giving out and in this case it was completely unhelpful , but ignorance is bliss. My guess is neither tweedle de or tweedle dum will ever own a pocket 3 and the fact they choose to try posting personal stuff about others up on a camera forum just shows how shallow they really are.
I’m from Sligo BTW what about you ;+)

Ahh man I wouldn’t waste anymore time on this thread its dead. Thanks for putting everyone wide to this whole thing. I’m just sitting at home waiting for DHL to arrive. Thanks for all your help particularly on drones.
Dublin thats were I’m from, hopefully they won’t be hunting me down.

Slán go raibh maith agat
2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sergeant Posted at 11-16 06:20
ENOUGH NOW...gosh!

David Walker/Hallmark007, please just cease and desist with your persistent trolling nonsense in this thread. From the very outset here you've demonstrated nothing but the interactions of a child in a school-yard, instead of trying to express yourself constructively, intelligently, maturely.

Wasn’t going to post in this childish thread any more, but this is way out of order.
Insults is one thing, but we should not feel the need to state any forum members full name over and over again, and then add to that with his location.
Sorry, but that a bang out of order. You’re taking this way too personal and need to stop.

You posted a video based on your thoughts. Not on any stats or other research that was conclusive enough to draw the conclusions you came to. Hence the video was opinionated - not factual - so you have to expect others will have their own opinions. You can’t expect everyone to take your advice and agree with you. Accept that people have their own opinions and move on. We are not children here. No need to resort to name calling and then taking it as far as posting peoples personal information on an online forum. This can lead to breaches in data privacy laws, and in effect breach GDPR.

Enough already.
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To Be honest, I enjoyed the video. Nice colour. Nicely produced. Sounds like a nice guy. Kind of 'Journalistic'.

As far as the content goes, It simply pointed out a problem that some are having. I guess if you've got 'Skin in the Game' (That was just for Hallmark), then you might get offended I guess but really, I didn't find it as bad as all that.

I think that it's quite good that I'm considering a safe route with insurance as a result. Never ever wanted to take out insurance but when I saw the deal, I thought it was OK and would cover the screen if anything happened.

Certainly nothing to get so nasty about and start putting people down.

I don't think there's much to get upset about unless you own shares or something .....
2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sergeant Posted at 11-16 09:42
Now you're talking utter nonsense, the video even features THREE videos from separate users, demonstrating the issue, to which co summers even commented to confirm that they had the same issue.

Now you're being the troll, especially to support the responses of a known bully on this forum, a racist, someone banned before here

Wow.
With that response it’s clear you do not value your reputation very much. You’ve just dropped a whole load of levels in my book with that single response. Shows how you deal with some criticism.  
Remind me not to disagree with anything you state, because then I’m a ‘troll’.
Seriously, grow up. Look at all the up and down votes on all the above posts - should give you an indication of what people think.
No need to respond to this post - I prefer more adult level discussions.
2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 09:55
To Be honest, I enjoyed the video. Nice colour. Nicely produced. Sounds like a nice guy. Kind of 'Journalistic'.

As far as the content goes, It simply pointed out a problem that some are having. I guess if you've got 'Skin in the Game' (That was just for Hallmark), then you might get offended I guess but really, I didn't find it as bad as all that.

This!
I don’t understand why people want to turn so nasty over forum posts. Seriously. There are more important things happening in the world to stress over rather than put people down in a forum. It’s just not worth it.

Anyways, you’re right with the insurance thing. The warranty will cover any defects, and although I’m not typically one for insurance products, I think with the fragile nature of gimbals this small in general, its a wise choice - besides, the DJI Care Refresh seems to be quite reasonably priced too!
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IftiBashir Posted at 11-16 10:27
This!
I don’t understand why people want to turn so nasty over forum posts. Seriously. There are more important things happening in the world to stress over rather than put people down in a forum. It’s just not worth it.

As far as the insurance goes, I've never ever considered them with any camera, but really, all I'm saying is that it showed a possible problem that I can get past by getting DJI Care.

I've never looked at it before but having taken a peek, I must admit, it might be the sensible thing to do.
2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 10:29
As far as the insurance goes, I've never ever considered them with any camera, but really, all I'm saying is that it showed a possible problem that I can get past by getting DJI Care.

I've never looked at it before but having taken a peek, I must admit, it might be the sensible thing to do.

Bear in mind you wouldn’t need Care Refresh for any possible screen issue - that would be covered by warranty regardless. Care Refresh just covers accidental/water damage (although there are limits as to how many replacements you can have depending upon the length of CR taken, an an excess fee as well I believe). Still, as you state, it does make sense!
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

IftiBashir Posted at 11-16 10:33
Bear in mind you wouldn’t need Care Refresh for any possible screen issue - that would be covered by warranty regardless. Care Refresh just covers accidental/water damage (although there are limits as to how many replacements you can have depending upon the length of CR taken, an an excess fee as well I believe). Still, as you state, it does make sense!

It's two years isn't it? (If you ask for extended)

EDIT: Oh hang on. I found out earlier that guarantees here might be two years anyway!!!! I'm thinking one year plus an extra year on insurance ....

I might have it wrong.

You know, the more I see footage, the closer I get. I'm holding out ...... just!!!!!

I love the low light performance, the dynamic range/colour and I'm getting twitchy.

2023-11-16
Use props
IftiBashir
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 11-16 10:36
It's two years isn't it? (If you ask for extended)

EDIT: Oh hang on. I found out earlier that guarantees here might be two years anyway!!!! I'm thinking one year plus an extra year on insurance ....

You need to check in your region.
My warranty lasts 2 years (in the UK).
DJI Care Refresh can be purchased for either 1 year, or 2 years. Try not to think of it as en extension to the warranty - they run in parallel, so the car erefresh doesn’t kick in AFTER the warranty, they run side by side.

Warranty is just for manufacturer defects, such as the screen rotation not working, or the screen itself wont display, or the gimbal stops work, etc.
Care Refresh covers everything else, such as accidental damage - dropping it in water, dropping the unit on a hard surface and causing breakages etc.

Bear in mind you get a new replacement each time - not a refurb or a repair.
However it is limited. 2 year care refresh is limited to 4 replacements/claims. Can’t remember what the 1 year care refresh was - possibly 2 replacements.
Also there is an additional excess charge of around £32 or so per replacement I believe.
EDIT - here's the link : https://store.dji.com/uk/product/dji-care-refresh-osmo-pocket-3?vid=153261
2023-11-16
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh right. Thank you. That looks really attractive now; especially as I have a missing finger and could easily drop something like this.

I’ve always felt that insurances can be an expensive waste of time, but that looks attractive.

I’m going to wait a little while though. The trouble is that the footage; even in beginners' hands looks really good. It’s such a capable little camera.
2023-11-16
Use props
djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Hi all,

I did a special order on the Pocket 3 for our company the week this product released. We ordered 60 units. We received 60 units in three different shipments due to stock availability. So far we have been opened and tested all 60 units and so far 27 units (with light usage) have the screen rotation issue. So we have sent those 27 units back to DJI for replacements. We may not get replacements for awhile due to stock. It's unfortunate about this screen issue but I have a feeling it's more widespread than people are wanting to believe.
2023-11-16
Use props
TRUGG
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 11-13 07:06
1.we conduct more than 20,000 of screen rotation test and the design standard is reliable.

2.for every case report the rotation screen defective unit on arrival, (quite a few indeed, compared with all the shipped devices), our tech support get in touch with owners and solve the issue immediately.

Did I read this correctly? A DJI employee stating they have quite a few defective screens? I do not doubt that DJI will warrant the device. I had a positive experience when they warranted my Maveric drone, but why quite a few, and what is the issue? I hope it's not a big issue as I am interested in buying this myself. I apologize if I have misunderstood the employee's post.
2023-11-16
Use props
TRUGG
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_K5kI1Gm1RICf Posted at 11-16 18:54
Hi all,

I did a special order on the Pocket 3 for our company the week this product released. We ordered 60 units. We received 60 units in three different shipments due to stock availability. So far we have been opened and tested all 60 units and so far 27 units (with light usage) have the screen rotation issue. So we have sent those 27 units back to DJI for replacements. We may not get replacements for awhile due to stock. It's unfortunate about this screen issue but I have a feeling it's more widespread than people are wanting to believe.

Dang! Thats a lot out of the 60. Almost half.
2023-11-16
Use props
MartianSunset
lvl.3
United States

It's a shame to see this devolve into personal attacks. Apparently DroningON has edited his video and removed the "Consumers are reporting this en masse to DJI..." among other things.

At any rate, DJI is certainly aware of the issue and will will do whatever they can to resolve it fairly quickly.

2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Harpreetski Posted at 11-14 20:54
but this is worst experience for first time DJI user store literally refused to replace within 5 days of purchase and directs me to support it more like bulling. I will need to work with support for many days to address this issue.

Hello, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We managed to find the chat records through the Forum account. We have collected your information and forwarded it to our related teams.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi all,

I did a special order on the Pocket 3 for our company the week this product released. We ordered 60 units. We received 60 units in three different shipments due to stock availability. So far we have been opened and tested all 60 units and so far 27 units (with light usage) have the screen rotation issue. So we have sent those 27 units back to DJI for replacements. We may not get replacements for awhile due to stock. It's unfortunate about this screen issue but I have a feeling it's more widespread than people are wanting to believe.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have left a message in PM. Would you please check and offer us some information?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, All. I roughly went through the threads. I also got the reports from members, too.
The discussion has steered away into interpersonal fights. I have deleted some non-related posts.  
For the members who stand at the core of the storm:  
sergeant
We noticed that you reported this thread to DJI Panda. You can refer to his replies. As you said it is a free discussion, so there must be some members who keep opposite opinions from you.
Hallmark007& Iancraig10
Do not shift the discussion center from products to other non-related content.

If the trolling continues, each one will get a warning. This thread will be deleted too.
If users encounter product issues, please contact DJI Support for help.
2023-11-16
Use props
Astronax
lvl.2
Russia

Hi all,

I did a special order on the Pocket 3 for our company the week this product released. We ordered 60 units. We received 60 units in three different shipments due to stock availability. So far we have been opened and tested all 60 units and so far 27 units (with light usage) have the screen rotation issue. So we have sent those 27 units back to DJI for replacements. We may not get replacements for awhile due to stock. It's unfortunate about this screen issue but I have a feeling it's more widespread than people are wanting to believe.

Oh my god, 27 of 60 devises with issues. It's nearly the half of faulty devices. I think we need DJI representatives to comment this situation. This is not few devices, it appears to be a massive failure. This is hardware or software problem, what is the reason for this malfunction? I'm waiting the delivery of my P3 combo now, l and am thinking about canceling my order. I don't want my device to break after two weeks and send it for a long repair.
2023-11-16
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-16 23:05
Hello, All. I roughly went through the threads. I also got the reports from members, too.
The discussion has steered away into an interpersonal fights. I have deleted some non-related posts.  
For the members who stand at the core of the storm:  

Thank you for stepping in and keeping this thread on topic, much appreciated. It took you guys a while, but better late than never.
2023-11-17
Use props
sergeant
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Hi all,

Wow, if any commentators needed evidence that this IS a problem, then there it is. Really sorry to hear that so many of your units were affected, can you check the serial numbers and see if they appear to be from the same production batch?
2023-11-17
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Were they all in the same shipment  or scattered amongst the three?
2023-11-17
Use props
Chuck1026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

One of my drone community friends who owns/owned a large number of DJI products just experienced this issue. My Pocket 3 hasn't had much use yet as I received it the end of October. Mine is still fine but it's concerning as nobody wants to have an issue in the field... when you better have a backup or you're not getting any footage. Always a bummer.

I guess time will tell how big the problem is and maybe even what the root cause is. I want to love this camera as Pocket 2 has been my go to vlogging camera since it's release and Pocket 3 should have me never looking back to it.

Hoping this just being over blown and is sorted out.
2023-11-17
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

IftiBashir Posted at 11-16 06:04
This is getting boring now.
I'm out.

I guess "I'm out" it means 3 hours and 8 minutes...

2023-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules