1072 5 2015-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Although I am not sure of all the details, these are things I think would be improvements and evolutions....

1. Included and removable (without screws) prop guards...perhaps two piec so front guard could be reduced in size to keep mostly out of the way of cam.
2. Extended or removable wider extensions for the landing gear
3. Easily removable camera - for replacement and use on a stick - replacement or rebuilt/refurb cams/gimbals for a reasonable price (all known in advance, so pilots could budget).
4. More spring in the landing gear - using various materials it would be easy to have additional shockproofing
5. Easier locking of the camera and gimbal (this may be in there - I'd have to have one in my hands to know). It would be nice to have a built in lever or other method to simply lock everything for transport as opposed to having a separate piece which takes some doing to install.

These are very simple and economical additions. Other possibilities include obstacle avoidance (force fields?) around the sides and tops of the quad, etc.

2015-4-9
Use props
pawel2m
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57070 ft
  • >>>
Poland

6. No HDMI, so no monitor FPV and no  FPV googles as well.
7. No Ground Station support.
8. No sunshield for tablet.
2015-4-9
Use props
kleake1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361040 ft
United States

Agreed, I just added Lightbridge and Cinemizer goggles to my P2.  If it had HDMI out for those, it would be everything I need.
2015-4-9
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

I would have like to see some more user friendly adjustments.  For Example, my pet peeves are
1. Needing to adjust the horizon on the P2V+.  This is a HUGE task when I think is could be done with either a set screw or eve software.
2. Able to swap out antennas without gong through radical rewiring
3. Trim tabs on the remote for the times you want smooth steady movement all through the video.
2015-4-9
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

No 3. is my favourite - but can't see it happening we need to look to big brother Inspire.
2015-10-1
Use props
Phuglie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 45226 ft
United Kingdom

No. 4 the camera is too close to the ground for any spring in the legs not to damage it... we just need to land like a butterfly (without folding up the props )
2015-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules