Does Phantom 3 work with DominatorHD FPV Goggles?
2393 7 2015-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

as mentioned in the title, does the DominatorHD from Fatshark work with the Dji Phantom 3?
In combination with the Lightbridge HD it would be a perfect solution I think..

How about latency - and do I need any further adapters?

thank you for all hints and tipps..

2015-5-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Right now the answer is no.  There is no HDMI output on the Tx.  DJI has stated that they are looking at a rear module that will have HDMI out but it will be an option.
2015-5-2
Use props
Edsger
New

Netherlands

I was also interested in the Phantom 3 and possible it's FPV goggles option.
Above question was for a specific goggle model. Are there any other FPV goggles that are compatible with the Phantom 3 (or if I buy one now, maybe support in the future?)
2015-5-6
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-5-3 04:55
Right now the answer is no.  There is no HDMI output on the Tx.  DJI has stated that they are lookin ...

Is there a guess of the date it will be out? I plan to get mine in about 2 months time. Possibility  of it being released by then? Would the back plate be available for other users to replace the old back plate with the hdmi module?
2015-5-21
Use props
cascadeflyer
lvl.2

United States

No one knows just how soon the HDMI out back plate will come out. Hopefully soon! But if your in a big rush the Nvidia Shield Tablet has HDMI out and from what I have heard works just fine! I use a Shield and love it but have not tested the HDMI out yet!
2015-5-21
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

cascadeflyer Posted at 2015-5-22 05:27
No one knows just how soon the HDMI out back plate will come out. Hopefully soon! But if your in a b ...

I have a beta unit on its way to me.  I will be posting my results.
2015-5-22
Use props
Spiikkari
lvl.1

Finland

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-5-23 00:38
I have a beta unit on its way to me.  I will be posting my results.

Hi, use this for HDMI - (iOS)
U get HDMI out and still you can connect TX to iPhone /ipad

Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
2015-6-20
Use props
Spiikkari
lvl.1

Finland

Use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter with your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation) with Lightning connector. The Lightning Digital AV Adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen — including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more — to your HDMI-equipped TV, display, projector, or other compatible display in up to 1080p HD.
2015-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules