Who knew the sticks were adjustable!!
1235 7 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tas99
lvl.3

United States

It seems the height of the control sticks is adjustable. Who knew?

I ran across this video on YouTube so the credit goes to the creator.

Hope it's helpful.
2015-5-4
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Well there ya go, didn't know that!  
2015-5-4
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

Hah hah awesome.
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Yup, did that as well on my P2V+ :-)   You do feel like you can be a bit more precise when the sticks are longer.

Another tip! You can even turn the top-bit of the stick around (screw it completely off and back on the other way around) if you prefer are less "sticky" top of your stick. The other side is more rounded. Can actually feel a tad more comfortable :-)  I don't know if this was intended as an option. Highly doubt that - but give it a try - it is not bad! I ended up doing it with the rounded non-textured/sticky side up on my left throttle/yaw-stick and the sticky (default) side up on the right side.
2015-5-4
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Higher sticks + these are a good combo for more precise control:
http://aerial.bestemusa.com/Phan ... trollers-_p_16.html
2015-5-4
Use props
bryson79
lvl.2

United States

I also found that touching the screen and dragging your finger up or down pans the camera.
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

bryson79@yahoo. Posted at 2015-5-5 13:12
I also found that touching the screen and dragging your finger up or down pans the camera.

On the P3?

In other words; like the Inspire - except the Inspire camera can be pointed left and right too.

Thats cool. However, not sure how useful, since it is likely that using the left-hand scrollwheel on the transmitter will make a lot more sense.

Now, if it could be used to POINT the whole quadcopter, including the tilt, while flying, it would be sort of a two-operator-setup, where one could hold the tablet and control where the whole thing points - and the pilot could do the rest of the flying. Not sure how well it could work in real life - would be more likely to be a jumpy mess. But perhaps could be fun - and perhaps could make sense in some high speed action type scenario?
2015-5-5
Use props
me
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Top tip! Thanks!
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules