Remote leds keep flashing
832 6 2018-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse6072031
lvl.1

I have a poroblem with my new spark remote, the leds that reprecent the battery indicator keep flashing even if the remote is off and not on a charger?Does anybody know what this means? I tried to charge the remote with the charger from the spark, after that it didn't stop flashing. Thanks in advance!

2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide me with a video of this case? And if it is possible, please provide more details before this happened. I would like to check.
2018-3-25
Use props
Hddeuce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128261 ft
United States

Are you sure you are turning it off properly?  You press the power button once, then immediately again and hold until off.
2018-3-26
Use props
BosmanianDevil
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-25 19:52
Could you please provide me with a video of this case? And if it is possible, please provide more details before this happened. I would like to check.

Hey Thor,

I've just received the remote, when I turned it on the first time it started with the flashing leds. I tried it with my Spark and it worked great. But after turning it off (just like with the spark) it kept flashing. So I thought may be a charge would help. So I charged it with the spark charger and cable. After one night is didn't do anything anymore. This is what it does now when I charge it:

So now it doesn't work anymore...
2018-3-26
Use props
BosmanianDevil
lvl.1

Hddeuce Posted at 2018-3-26 08:16
Are you sure you are turning it off properly?  You press the power button once, then immediately again and hold until off.

Thanks for the update, yes is was turning it off properly. Just like I turn off the Spark itself.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

BosmanianDevil Posted at 2018-3-26 10:15
Hey Thor,

I've just received the remote, when I turned it on the first time it started with the flashing leds. I tried it with my Spark and it worked great. But after turning it off (just like with the spark) it kept flashing. So I thought may be a charge would help. So I charged it with the spark charger and cable. After one night is didn't do anything anymore. This is what it does now when I charge it: https://vimeo.com/261886383/75a5b268ea

Thank you very much for your info, please allow me some time to confirm with our engineers. Will get back to you once I hear from them. Appreciate your patience.
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, your video doesn't seem to be availabe anymore. You mentioned that the RC keeps flashing even when trying to shut the RC down, as the video displayed, the RC was not flashing at the very beginning, so I am a bit confused. However, if the RC just keeps flashing no matter what situation, I suggest sending the RC in for repair. Please contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules