1433 5 2018-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beachfarmer 4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111211 ft
United States

Greetings:

When I take a picture with the camera's panorama function the camera takes multiple pictures and I can hear the clicking sound of the shutter however, there is no animation around the shutter button on the screen and no pictures are being saved to the SD card even though it shows the camera is taking up to 21 pictures. I’m wondering if this issue is related to the SD card.  I'm currently using a Sandisk Extreme Plus 32GB micro SD.  Should I upgrade the SD card?  If so, please provide recommendation. Thanks in advance
2018-4-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What format shots are you tasking? JPEG or RAW or both? It may be the card is a touch slow if you are shooting more than JPEG. The Sandisk Extreme Pro is the best card.
2018-4-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please try to format your SD card and shoot again. I would recommend you save the files first. Did you try to change a SD card for check. Please provide a screenshot of the image screen.
2018-4-22
Use props
Beachfarmer 4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111211 ft
United States

Thanks for everyone's input.

I'm only taking jpegs with exposure set to auto and 16:9 format.  I also tried the other 2 formats without any luck...figured I could since it's going to stitch the photos anyway.  I've also formatted the SD through the DJ Go 4 app several times to try to resolve the issue.  I'll take screen shot today and upload.

I swapped out the SD card provided with the drone with the Extreme Plus.  I was previously encountering the camera disconnecting and some kind of gimbal error.  The drone is only 3 weeks old and the Extreme Plus card seemed to resolve these issues.  I hope I'm not overlooking something as 4Pro is still under warranty.

I also noticed that my Extreme Plus SD card is the UHS-1.  I just noticed that online that it should be UHS-3.  Regardless, is there additional spec information on the Extreme Pro?  Looking on Amazon it looks like there is some price variability.  John
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, does the issue only appear in panorama mode? Have you tested the performance in normal picture or recording mode? You can find the recommended SD list from here: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#faq

Currently supported Micro SD cards are:
Sandisk Extreme 32GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDHC;
Sandisk Extreme 64GB UHS-3 V30 MicroSDXC;
Panasonic 32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC;
Panasonic 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC;
Samsung PRO 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
Samsung PRO 128GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC;
*It's not recommend to use the Patriot EPPRO 64GB MicroSDXC UHS-3.
2018-4-23
Use props
djiuser_Ncp5glVyYOLh
lvl.2

Australia

SAME PROBLEM! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THIS DRONE?
The drone will shoot frames manually in DNG & JPEG but the panorama mode fails to record the DNGs and JPEGs.
All that I get on the SD card is the rubbish low resolution badly stitched jpeg.
This indicates to me that all frames are being captured, then deleted.

I am experiencing the same problems, with the SAME SD cards that I have always used!
These cards are listed in the mini3pro specs on your website at https://www.dji.com/au/mini-3-pro/specs
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
I shoot panoramas in RAW+JPEG (I only use the Raw files, but the drone shoots the jpegs in order to (badly) stitch a low resolution jpeg panorama.
Previously, the drone would store the DNG + JPEG files on the SD card, now I discover that only the badly stitched low resolution pano is saved there.
It is as if DJI have totally killed the DNG panorama feature.
Because I had some urgent jobs and DJI locally couldn't solve the problem, I bought a new Mini3Pro (drone only), set it up today and made a test.

Here is an example of a 360° panorama shot in DNG frame format, converted to Tiff files, stitched in PTGUI Pro then converted to a virtual tour online.
Resolution is about 260 Mpx and I hope that you can't see any stitching errors!
https://www.hiddenmelbourne.com.au/camberwell-town-hall/
PLEASE SORT THIS OUT URGENTLY
Barney from Melbourne  Australia
2023-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules