Website Updates
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cagoss85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108891 ft
United States

Its nice to see that DJI is finally working on a pano mode for the P4A/+, but other than that, there have been no updates for the Drone, anywhere, but the Go 4 app. I just updated my controller to v01.04.01.00. The DJI website has no record of this being an actual update. DJI, you seem up to date on all of your other products and their respective websites, but why are you so far behind on the P4A website?
2018-8-2
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224177 ft
Ireland

yes i also updated  v1.04.01.00 from the p4p+ downloads page for the p4a+ and it seams ok. but it is ridiculous that dji can't have it on the p4a+ download page.
2018-8-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, sorry that there is no update in regard to the new firmware version of Phantom 4 Advance. As of the moment, there is no plan yet for the new firmware version but this has been raised to our Developer Team. Rest assured that if we do have a new update we will post it on our DJI website. Just keep on visiting our website. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-8-3
Use props
Cagoss85
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108891 ft
United States

Why does every other drone have a panoramic mode, yet the phantom 4 advanced has taken the longest to get this feature? When I bought mine, every ad said that it had the same camera as the p4 pro. Shouldn’t that mean they both should have the same camera features? Even drones that aren’t as capable as the p4 have the pano mode.
2018-8-3
Use props
Jake12
lvl.3
Flight distance : 376617 ft
Sweden

Cagoss85 Posted at 2018-8-3 11:35
Why does every other drone have a panoramic mode, yet the phantom 4 advanced has taken the longest to get this feature? When I bought mine, every ad said that it had the same camera as the p4 pro. Shouldn’t that mean they both should have the same camera features? Even drones that aren’t as capable as the p4 have the pano mode.

Its a beta that enable that mode .0800 .. Read that thread!
2018-8-3
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-3 11:21
Hello, sorry that there is no update in regard to the new firmware version of Phantom 4 Advance. As of the moment, there is no plan yet for the new firmware version but this has been raised to our Developer Team. Rest assured that if we do have a new update we will post it on our DJI website. Just keep on visiting our website. Thank you for your understanding.

There is several updates done for the GL300E (P4A/P+) controller but for strange reasons it still is the old V.1.2.2.0 that is found on the P4A download section.
Latest version for GL300E is V.1.4.1.0 so stop this "We will update the DJI website when a new update is available" and just get the download section up2date.
2018-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules