Purchasing Mavic Air from buyer with DJI Refresh Coverage
745 6 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rock1965
lvl.1

United States

I am getting ready to purhcase a Mavic Air from a person who recently both it a little over a month ago and he pruchased the DJI Refresh coverage.  Does anyone know if this is transferable and how it would work?  He sent me proof of the coverage that is thru 07/31/2019.  I want to make sure it would be still be covered if I purchase the unit from him.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rock
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate  bringing this query to us. That would do it already, just ask your friend of the service agreement number of the DJI Care Refresh and proof of purchase. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
rock1965
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-27 04:48
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate  bringing this query to us. That would do it already, just ask your friend of the service agreement number of the DJI Care Refresh and proof of purchase. Hope this helps. Thank you.

So with the proof of purchase and the service agreement number for DJI Refresh, I would be covered?  Would I need to change the name on it to mine? It shows under his name.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rock1965 Posted at 2018-8-27 04:50
So with the proof of purchase and the service agreement number for DJI Refresh, I would be covered?  Would I need to change the name on it to mine? It shows under his name.

Hi, Yes it will be covered as long as you have the service agreement number and the proof of purchase it will be covered. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
rock1965
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-27 05:04
Hi, Yes it will be covered as long as you have the service agreement number and the proof of purchase it will be covered. Thank you.

Awesome!!! Thank you for clarifying this for me!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rock1965 Posted at 2018-8-27 05:07
Awesome!!! Thank you for clarifying this for me!

Hi, no worries. Have a great day.
2018-8-27
Use props
Uax4It
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora is Awesome
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules