DJI OSMO MOBILE 2 problem
1183 6 2018-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dtien_87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2552 ft

Vietnam

We got problem like video below.Plz told us how to solve it?

I tried :
- Turn On and off osmo 2
- During Green led (2s) and change RED ,DJI go get but when red will cannot connect
- We dont ugrade but it problem when use again

THanks alot

2018-10-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what happened prior to encounter this issue? Could you please uninstall and re-install the app to check if there will be a message for the firmware upgrade? Ensure that the important files are saved first before deleting the app. Changing the mobile device as well will be a good option to easily isolate the issue. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-10-21
Use props
dtien_87
lvl.1

Vietnam

We try with another phone ( all new mobile and just install new app ) but your osmo 2 only connect bluetooth for 1-2second ( during greenled ) and lost connect when go to red light.
So plz check and help me

Thanks alot
2018-10-21
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Seems a defect unit, you should bring it to your seller for warranty. Did you try it on android phone or other one?
2018-10-23
Use props
dtien_87
lvl.1

Vietnam

Optimus_Prime Posted at 2018-10-23 00:35
Seems a defect unit, you should bring it to your seller for warranty. Did you try it on android phone or other one?

we buy from some store  not in my country.So can i come DJI at some store in another country for warranty ??

Thanks alot
2018-10-23
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

dtien_87 Posted at 2018-10-23 03:20
we buy from some store  not in my country.So can i come DJI at some store in another country for warranty ??

Thanks alot

First i suggest to try with other phone first if the issue come from Osmo mobile 2 or your phone. If you buy from other sources rather than official DJI store or retailer then you may out of luck. You can ask assistant from official store like flycampro.vn if they can help you send it back to DJI for repair or warranty. May cost about 800k.

Bạn ở sg hay hn?
2018-10-23
Use props
dtien_87
lvl.1

Vietnam

It's fixed by use new one android phone and connect - Update DJI by this phone through 100% and now working again.

Thanks alot sir
2018-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules