Bulk Saving Photos & Videos Shot on DJI OSMO-2
1072 5 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mash
lvl.1
India

Hi,

I have shot quite a few videos and Photos on my Iphone using Osmo 2. Am unable to see these Pictures in the Iphone Gallery, though there is a folder named DJI in it.  

The Pictures/videos do show up in the DJI Library on the DJI APP, but am unable to do a bulk saving of the same on my Phone. Can you please help how to do bulk saving on phone as well as have the pics saved in the Phone Gallery in the future.

Also if anyone can help me how to bulk save these pics/videos on the Laptop as am unable to trace them.

Thanks in Advance.

Mash
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. The files should be downloaded first from the editor section using the DJI Go app for you to transfer the photos and videos on your mobile device. Once you have the files on your mobile device then you could be able to transfer the files from your phone to your laptop. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-15
Use props
Mash
lvl.1
India

DJI Tony Posted at 11-15 15:19
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. The files should be downloaded first from the editor section using the DJI Go app for you to transfer the photos and videos on your mobile device. Once you have the files on your mobile device then you could be able to transfer the files from your phone to your laptop. Thank you for the support.

Thanks for your reply.

Tried doing there is no option to bulk save, I have to save one by one which will take forever.

Is there any way to Bulk save them ?
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mash Posted at 11-15 21:59
Thanks for your reply.

Tried doing there is no option to bulk save, I have to save one by one which will take forever.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I will check if we do an option to save bulk files. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-18
Use props
Mash
lvl.1
India

DJI Tony Posted at 11-18 09:50
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I will check if we do an option to save bulk files. Thank you for the support.

Will wait for your Reply in this regard.
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_7ZPrbyHmQhLh
New

Georgia

I'm also looking for this function. I have ~200 videos from an event I want to edit on my Mac.

There has to be a quicker way to download and save the videos that individually from the app to iphone.
and then airdrop to my mac?
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules