Help with Video files not working!
5930 6 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flyingclint
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398018 ft
United States

I have been flying and taking videos.  (Mavic Pro 2 Hasselblad camera)  However, when I went to load the videos on my computer to put in Premiere, it is giving me an error message saying that the files can't be opened.  I have attached a screen capture of the error message it is giving me.  Even Premeire can't open them.  I have also tried two different SD cards both reformatted in the Mavic and nothing fixes it.  

Screen Capture

Screen Capture
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking, I see that your video format is set to MP4. If you are using an Apple device, video format needs to set to MOV for you to be able to open it. I suggest you use a video converter software to convert the file from MP4 to MOV. You may also change your video format to your DJI Go 4 App. Go to Video/Camera settings, click the camera icon then from there there's an option to change video format. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Do you have the Mavic 2 Pro? (shows Zoom under your profile) Does your Quiktime support 4K 256 video? Some video players can not play the 256 format. Did you try another video player to open the files? Is your codecs up to date?
2019-1-23
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

I suspect you have it set to dlogm and H265 codec. Apple players seem to not like this codec. Reset the color on the camera to normal and the codec to H264 and im sure you will be fine.
2019-1-23
Use props
IcannotThinkOfAName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

I think most computer supports H265 already, especially the Apple devices.
2019-1-23
Use props
Flyingclint
lvl.1
Flight distance : 398018 ft
United States

I guess I should explain a little further. I have filmed footage with this exact Mavic for multiple clients with the same settings and codec and they worked fine. I am unable to play them both within finder and also within Premiere Pro. In fact Premiere won’t even import the files. So this seems to be an issue with the Mavic itself either corrupting or not finishing the files.
2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_mkLmR5OQeuKz
New

Turkey

Its any news? Becouse i have same problem with my  dji fpv drone
2023-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules