Osmo Action does not connect to the Mimo
668 5 2019-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CristianoV
lvl.1

I bought a week and still can't use it. Osmo Action does not connect to the Mimo application. I've done all the recommended tests on the forum and nothing. Samsung J8
Help me!!!
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we would like to apologize for the troubles that it caused. We would like to isolate the problem if this is due to the app or Osmo Action, therefore, it's recommended to use another mobile device which is compatible with our DJI Mimo and Osmo Action. I've provided the image below for compatible devices. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-9-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

Wrong forum, unless you are somehow trying to use an Action with the Mobile 3.
2019-9-25
Use props
CristianoV
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-25 13:11
Hi, we would like to apologize for the troubles that it caused. We would like to isolate the problem if this is due to the app or Osmo Action, therefore, it's recommended to use another mobile device which is compatible with our DJI Mimo and Osmo Action. I've provided the image below for compatible devices. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Osmo connects to the smartphone but Dji Mimo connects and exits immediately.
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CristianoV Posted at 9-26 08:46
Osmo connects to the smartphone but Dji Mimo connects and exits immediately.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could verify to us that this problem is referring to the Osmo Action? Have you tried to use a mobile device which is included to our compatible list? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-26
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft

Put your phone in flight mode.  Then try to connect to it via blue tooth.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules