DJI OM4 Pano Resolution (plus feature requests)
1773 8 2020-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BWIL
New
United States

Using the DJI OM4 and Mimo app on iOS. Would be great if you could adjust settings when in pano mode. In the 240º mode, for example, currently only getting a max of around 4100x813px when the phone is in landscape mode and 3470x1070px when the phone is in portrait mode (the resolution is slightly different from photo to photo). I know I have the option to save the individual photos as well, but hopefully something to look forward to in a software update.

Some additional feature requests:
  • Would be great is the DJI Mimo app would save the last used photo/video settings and orientation last used. Even if configurable in the app settings.
  • An official phone case with the built in magnetic attachment would be great as well!
  • Would be cool to be able to set a path in video mode similar to how you can in timelapse mode
  • Love the tracking feature! Would be great if the tracking continued to work while using other video conferencing tools like Zoom, Teams, etc.

Happy with the product so far, and looking forward to future updates

2020-9-5
Use props
EmanuelS
New

Netherlands

+1 on the resolution request. I would also love to see the return of larger panorama shots like the Osmo mobile 2 allows me to make. Now version 4 feels like a step back for panorama shooting.
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, I will forward your request and suggestions to the related team. Hope you have a nice one.
2020-9-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14670299 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-9-5
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

Good luck  ;), you're not ready to see anything from DJI.
Maybe the case to rigor, because to make money there they are champions.
2020-9-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2020-9-8
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love the case with built in magnetic attachment idea. The others are great too. I'm sure there will be plenty of third party aftermarket accessories available pretty soon though.
2020-9-8
Use props
fansb84036f4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94797 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you change the timer on the clone mode?  If not this seems like a big miss from a creative perspective.  In controlled environments light changes won't be an issue and with a longer timer you could change clothes, etc. if the timer was longer
2020-9-9
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansb84036f4 Posted at 9-9 06:41
Can you change the timer on the clone mode?  If not this seems like a big miss from a creative perspective.  In controlled environments light changes won't be an issue and with a longer timer you could change clothes, etc. if the timer was longer

Or maybe a couple of options, one to select a different timer limit or two use a hand gesture when ready for the next shot
2020-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules