Need help with compatibility BMPCC 6K + SSD + RS2
3196 2 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rosell35mm
lvl.1

Peru

Hello everyone!
I have some doubts regarding the compatibility of my BMPCC 6k with my RS2. I record all of my 6k's footage through a SSD Samsung T5 with USB-C, but to use all the functions of my RS2 I have to connect it through a USB-C port on my 6K right? I would lose the ability to record my footage through my SSD using USB C.Is the only solution to this by recording with SD cards or C-Fast? It's the last thing I would like to choose. Any help would be appreciated!

Is it possible to buy a USB C Splitter (1 Male 2 Females) So i can connect the RS2 and SSD to the camera?

Link of the example (USB C SPlitter):
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Splitter-Cargador-Adaptador-Llamada-Essential/dp/B0882Y5RWG/ref=sr_1_5?__mk_es_US=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=usb+c+splitter&qid=1610575284&sr=8-5

2021-1-13
Use props
Brandon J Reese
lvl.1

United States

It’s not possible to record onto an SSD and have control of the camera at the same time unfortunately, even with a splitter. I have researched that topic extensively over 2 years. I too am having to invest in cfast.
2021-2-24
Use props
Arthography
lvl.1
Germany

Brandon J Reese Posted at 2021-2-24 23:15
It’s not possible to record onto an SSD and have control of the camera at the same time unfortunately, even with a splitter. I have researched that topic extensively over 2 years. I too am having to invest in cfast.

thank you ….
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules