Live streaming via DJI Mimo
1203 7 2021-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarsSunMoon
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello, I have an Osmo Mobile 3 and us it in combination with DJI Mimo.
I would like to be able to livestream a hockey game via Instagram or You Tube.
The nice features of DJI Mimo are zoom and follow an objkect, etc.
How can this be done
Best regards! Marcel

2021-1-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Marcel, sorry that Osmo Mobile 3 doesn't support live streaming with DJI Mimo app.  
2021-1-27
Use props
MarsSunMoon
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi Susan, can you let me know if this feature is on your roadmap? I see on several that this feature is much requested. Best! Marcel
2021-1-28
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

MarsSunMoon Posted at 1-28 00:04
Hi Susan, can you let me know if this feature is on your roadmap? I see on several that this feature is much requested. Best! Marcel

Hi,
you can do live but without the Mimo application but with your native camera but unfortunately without activtrack. But you can easily use the zoom. And don't expect to have it one day on Mimo DJI never takes into account the requests of their customers, even when they are in the hundreds
2021-1-30
Use props
MarsSunMoon
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi, I tried with the standard iPhone camera app to film a hockey game. But this was not a succes. The Osmo Mobile 3 is hard to control then.
And I can't operate the zoomfunction of the standard camera. Do I miss something?
2021-1-31
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

MarsSunMoon Posted at 1-31 11:05
Hi, I tried with the standard iPhone camera app to film a hockey game. But this was not a succes. The Osmo Mobile 3 is hard to control then.
And I can't operate the zoomfunction of the standard camera. Do I miss something?

Hello sorry I'm not on iPhone and does not know how Apple products work. On Android with the native camera the zoom works, and the phone is perfectly stabilized. I'm sorry I couldn't help you
2021-2-1
Use props
JayWilk1
New

United States

The downside of the Osmo 3 and the Mimo App is you can't livestream and DJI doesn't plan on doing it.  I bought the Osmo 3 because my nephew has an  Osmo  and does livestreaming all the time while fishing.
Buying the Osmo 3 was a complete waste of money.
2021-2-3
Use props
VanzPix
Second Officer
France

JayWilk1 Posted at 2-3 10:32
The downside of the Osmo 3 and the Mimo App is you can't livestream and DJI doesn't plan on doing it.  I bought the Osmo 3 because my nephew has an  Osmo  and does livestreaming all the time while fishing.
Buying the Osmo 3 was a complete waste of money.

A waste I would not say that, personally I find that with the Application FilmicPro it works wonderfully. And for live the native camera works too. Dji Mimo is really not that useful, except obviously for the activetrack but do we really have to have the use.
I'm not a developer and I'm probably wrong but to be able to use activtrack live on a social network, I also think that the problem comes from the and that apps such as Facebook or Instagram if they don't also have a program that supports activetrack it won't work.
Maybe DJI should work with these social networks to be able to develop an activetrack that works with live. But it's all about money neither dji nor social networks this concern of their "customers

2021-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules